General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,654
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,690

I Feel Asianet Movies HD is same like Guntur Kaaram.

Before release/addition more hype and after released/added it is dull.

It is like flop addition of Asianet Movies HD because only 1 screenshot seen.

Due to lock in bro otherwise more ss will come coz who likes to see error code 4 ss 😉

Due to lock in bro otherwise more ss will come coz who likes to see error code 4 ss 😉
That's not like bhai. People's shouting for addition like Asianet Movies HD channel is out of the world channel but after addition no one activate showing the screenshot. It look like only criticism.

Anna it always happens, some members always keep saying that Airtel Digital TV is not adding X, Y, Z channels then after these r added that expression of excitement goes absent from them.....not only this but Airtel Digital TV is criticised by some members for certain shortcomings or sometimes even for things which do not deserve criticism but when Tata Play takes similar decision or has same shortcomings then we hardly see same level of criticism for it

Dada, no need to opt for a channel on A La Carte for 30 days....just change ur bouquet to concerned regional one and revert back once task of taking screenshot or sampling the channel is done... .in other cases too when u want to watch ur favorite channel for only few days then either upgrade to higher broadcaster/ DPO bouquet or simply add channel on A La Carte later after 2 or 3 days or whatever timeline u wish to subscribe to that channel just upgrade to Broadcaster/DPO bouquet or Language Add On which has this channel and A La Carte channel will get auto dropped and i will save money too as A La Carte channels r charged on daily basis and there is no upfront 30 days deduction :)

Dada, no need to opt for a channel on A La Carte for 30 days....just change ur bouquet to concerned regional one and revert back once task of taking screenshot or sampling the channel is done... .in other cases too when u want to watch ur favorite channel for only few days then either upgrade to higher broadcaster/ DPO bouquet or simply add channel on A La Carte later after 2 or 3 days or whatever timeline u wish to subscribe to that channel just upgrade to Broadcaster/DPO bouquet or Language Add On which has this channel and A La Carte channel will get auto dropped and i will save money too as A La Carte channels r charged on daily basis and there is no upfront 30 days deduction :)
Bro when you subscribe a channel,the amount of channel is deducted upfront..If u subscribe a bouquet in which this channel is available and unsubscribe after 2-3 days surely this channel will get dropped but the upfront amount deducted for 30 days will not get reversed..So u will loose ur channel too with money

Anna it always happens, some members always keep saying that Airtel Digital TV is not adding X, Y, Z channels then after these r added that expression of excitement goes absent from them.....not only this but Airtel Digital TV is criticised by some members for certain shortcomings or sometimes even for things which do not deserve criticism but when Tata Play takes similar decision or has same shortcomings then we hardly see same level of criticism for it
Agreed.

I do above thing just saying genaraly

As earlier process easy now have to check bouquets then select or I for sports events count duration of the event then I decide whether day to day burn rate profitable or go for one month

Back
Top Bottom