General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,654
  • Views Views: Views 3,992,673

Channel snaps, PQ is superb
kkJkof2.jpeg
T7T3HA7.jpeg

Please look at above screenshots airtel users, 3 HD Channels added on Airtel but hardly we seen Screenshots of the channels

Hence I said airtel users only wants channels but not subscribing them. Tata users are best compare to Airtel.

Sony Sports Ten 4 HD fans it added on Airtel, please subscribe and upload screenshot guys.

And I thought only south people's asking for channels but Maharashtrian also same.

Mandli apli Star Pravah Picture HD added on airtel show love towards that channel via screenshot and Sun Marathi HD which is FTA, you can upload screenshot of Sun Marathi HD.

Always disappoint with Airtel users they just wants channels but not uploading SS and Then Tata users they showing love towards any addition and uploading screenshots.

Please look at above screenshots airtel users, 3 HD Channels added on Airtel but hardly we seen Screenshots of the channels

Hence I said airtel users only wants channels but not subscribing them. Tata users are best compare to Airtel.

Anna it is not that Airtel Digital TV customers are not happy with channel addition but just that some members just keep stating about missing channels / shortcomings of Airtel Digital TV while when such channels are added or customer friendly steps r implemented then these same members give no reaction....thus all these comments about unnecessary / exaggerated criticism of Airtel Digital TV overshadow positive comments while in Tata Play section u would observe opposite which again "does not" mean that Tata Play users r more satisfied than Airtel but more so bcoz such repetitive comments r mostly not allowed in Tata Play section & action is take while in Airtel Digital TV section i see such kind of monitoring to be less...... Hence i always say that don't go quantity of posts saying a particular thing but rather see number of members raising the issue or points and whether these r being repeated despite explanation provided multiple times or simply invalid criticism before drawing any outcome out of it

First let them remove one month lock - in period, with that no one willing to subscribe any channel.

Do u know 90 to 95% people opt for DPO Bouquets, even if one wants to opt for A La Carte channel for few days then same can be done by upgrading DPO bouquet or adding required Add On Pack or may be add as A La Carte and request Airtel Digital TV to refund remaining amount applicable when requesting for deactivation

Also has anyone tried to remove A La Carte channels before 30 days using TRAI Channel Aelector App?

Do u know 90 to 95% people opt for DPO Bouquets, even if one wants to opt for A La Carte channel for few days then same can be done by upgrading DPO bouquet or adding required Add On Pack or may be add as A La Carte and request Airtel Digital TV to refund remaining amount applicable when requesting for deactivation

Also has anyone tried to remove A La Carte channels before 30 days using TRAI Channel Aelector App?
Am in airtel black, and DPO packs also not available in airtel thanks app.. where i have to go find those packs and how to remove a la carte channels before 30 days?

Am in airtel black, and DPO packs also not available in airtel thanks app.. where i have to go find those packs and how to remove a la carte channels before 30 days?

Anna, I am talking about DPO bouquets not broadcaster bouquets, former r available on Airtel app ( for airtel black customers though only mid level and premium DPO bouquets r available to choose from)....if ur chosen A La Carte channel is part of DPO bouquet to which u upgrade then concerned channel will get automatically dropped from ur account

Back
Top Bottom