General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,731
  • Views Views: Views 4,005,084
Sun Bangla HD, Star Kiran HD, Disney Channel HD, Star Movies Select SD one or two of these channels may launch on this month! Some FTA channels like Nazara, Dhinchaak, Dhamaka Movies B4U, Nktv Bangla, Raapchik etc etc. may also come.
Out of this only sun bangla hd is fta all other paid in hd category along with your mentioned sd channel

Let's see adtv go for their favourite fta genre this time or not and end up adding sun bangla hd

What happens if I add Star Sports 1 as a la carte today? Will ₹22.42 get deducted at the time of addition? Or DBR of only ₹0.75 will be deducted? I know that the channel is charged with DBR from 31st day of addition. Give the answer in one line.
straight deduct full 22 rs
31st day dbr

straight deduct full 22 rs
31st day dbr
What happens if I add Star Sports 1 as a la carte today? Will ₹22.42 get deducted at the time of addition? Or DBR of only ₹0.75 will be deducted? I know that the channel is charged with DBR from 31st day of addition. Give the answer in one line.

Daily Deduction will happen, as i have said charges for 30 days/monthly subscription amount for said channel are not billed upfront at time of activation

Daily Deduction will happen, as i have said charges for 30 days/monthly subscription amount for said channel are not billed upfront at time of activation
Brother, why are you lying?? FYI, the subscription charges for 30 days for any a la carte channel will be charged upfront on ADTV as far I know. In other words, there is lock-in period of 30 days. Don't know whether they've made any changes today.

If you still didn't understand my words, please refer to a few of your old posts.

Let's see what happens, hope that lock in policy is removed for A La Carte channels and broadcaster bouquets are reinstated soon
U must have forgotten scheduling removal of the said channel while in 30 day lock in period. I had scheduled removal of 2 channels and both got automatically dropped from my account after 30 day period
almost 90% people subscribe to DPO Bouquets (as per data published in earlier media articles) hence it won't really be of much inconvenience if Airtel Digital TV has disabled broadcaster bouquets or come up with 30 day Lock In policy for A La Carte channels.....having said that i am not happy and feel both these decisions need to be reverted back to as it stood earlier .
I think new amended NTO 2.0 regulations allow operators to have 30 day lock in policy hence now we may see all DTH operators bringing this into effect in next few days
I said there won't be mass migration of customers to another operator just bcoz airtel has introduced 30 day lock in policy for standalone channels.
Buddy, atleast 1st understand what is being said rather than always just be in a mode to write against me
We have already discussed a lot about 30 day lock policy for a-la-carte channels implemented by airtel digital tv alongwith possible reasons for the same
PS:- reply to me in ONLY a line or two. Inconvenience is regretted.

Hahaha! Buddy i am telling the truth....money is not deducted upfront for A La Carte channels and i have added such channels many times hence please request u to not make false allegations......lastly the screenshot posted above proves nothing as it simply shows a FTA channel selected which too costs 0 and "For Your Kind Information" if u add or remove any channel or pack it shall show total monthly subscription amount applicable for the same (individually when u view details under each category or if u click on Bouquet/Add On/ A La Carte Channel + Pricing tab for each category as listed in summary page and total monthly amount for account is listed on top of summary page) but money is deducted on DBR Basis based on which pack/channels r activated on a particular day in ur DTH Account..... If say ur daily deduction was 12 Rs but u add or remove certain channels and ur DBR goes up to Rs. 16 then 4 Rs additional will be deducted for that amount same or if DBR is decreased then differential amount gets refunded back too.
Do u read this?
eOMpgRf.jpeg

channels deducted upfront in airtel for last few months and broadcaster bouquets not available in airtel thanks app, even u posted the same, don't misguide others, admins please verify which is correct, ban fake news spreading person

In airtel, alcarte channels deducted upfront for 30 days, u cannot remove it for 30 days and no refund if u wrongly activated, and broadcaster bouquets not available only airtel packs available in airtel dth, airtel looting by locking alacarte channels and no broadcasters bouquet, and 20 ₹ reconnection charges every time your recharge ends, new buyers consider this before buy airtel dth as airtel has lot of hidden charges but other dth have no such hidden charges

Do u read this?
eOMpgRf.jpeg

channels deducted upfront in airtel for last few months and broadcaster bouquets not available in airtel thanks app, even u posted the same, don't misguide others, admins please verify which is correct, ban fake news spreading person

I have read it long back when this policy was implemented, understood it and even added many of such channels to my DTH Account.

It says "any channel added will be charged for minimum 30 days" meaning there is a 30 day lock period applicable so daily deduction will happen during this period and one cannot drop the channel unless u upgrade to a bouquet or add on pack which has the concerned A La Carte channel and doing so will automatically deactivate such standalone channel from my account .

Also request u to please converse in a more mature and respectful manner rather than just repeatedly trying to level allegations, if u have a query or doubt then ask same in proper way and read the reply to know the answer to it

Back
Top Bottom