General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Airtel has made me more confused,
which recharge is right or which recharge is wrong please suggest me the right one.

@hike @somnath chakraborty

I entered ₹1675 then it showed me this...🤔

Bro, look carefully as ur screenshots itself have the answer to ur question

The old price of Hindi Basic HD annual plan was Rs. 1675 and 72 channels were part of it, now prices have been increased and if u renew it for another year then u need to recharge with Rs. 1899 which shall give u to access to 73 channels 😊

All the information is available / listed correctly, one just needs to just read the same properly

Bro, look carefully as ur screenshots itself have the answer to ur question

The old price of Hindi Basic HD annual plan was Rs. 1675 and 72 channels were part of it, now prices have been increased and if u renew it for another year then u need to recharge with Rs. 1899 which shall give u to access to 73 channels 😊

All the information is available / listed correctly, one just needs to just read the same properly
Brother, but what is difference between the old one and new one...

And what if I do recharge ₹1675 then should I get 360 days validity just like old one..
But when I entered this amount in recharge section then it showed me 215 days only..

Brother, but what is difference between the old one and new one...

And what if I do recharge ₹1675 then should I get 360 days validity just like old one..
But when I entered this amount in recharge section then it showed me 215 days only..

When price has been increased to Rs. 1899 hence recharge with this denomination to get 360 days validity...by recharging with Rs. 1675 (old price) ur current plan will continue on DBR basis.

All DTH operators make revision in pricing + packaging of their plans at regular intervals....Already explained difference bet old and new variant pf this plan

90+ Days inactive customers only

1 month Rs.83
6 month Rs.798
1 year Rs.1298
2year Rs.1988

GYOFVpg.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock