General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,139
This is not even funny but i was expecting this as in this forum it has become fashionable to just criticise Airtel gor every small thing and many times for no fault but if one highlights some shortcoming or issue with Tata Play then some members get too agitated and starts name calling or leveling baseless allegations against that member
I can criticize airtel because I use it. No need to drag another operator here. One more thing, I'm an ADTV customer for the past 12 years and I would never leave airtel because I'm very much attached to it. This doesn't mean I should support airtel for everything and never support the other operator for anything.

I can criticize airtel because I use it. No need to drag another operator here. One more thing, I'm an ADTV customer for the past 12 years and I would never leave airtel because I'm very much attached to it. This doesn't mean I should support airtel for everything and never support the other operator for anything.

That is what i have always stated that i give a balanced opinion but sadly some members just notice posts where i appreciate Airtel Digital TV and highlight negative points about Tata Play but ignore the points where i state the opposite..... What is important is that actual facts r stated, if someone states wrong information about Airtel or any operator and i know its wrong then i do post about it but sadly in this forum there is clear bias towards Tata Play and other operators specifically Airtel Digital TV r many times criticised for no valid reason. Just to somehow prove that Tata Play is better than Airtel Digital TV some members just level wrong allegations or start name calling instead of having proper discussion....... I made simple comment thar Airtel Logo shifted little upwards on many channels and scroll for LCN changes might start soon and look how fun was poked at me

Anyways i shall continue to voice honest views irrespective of which operator / broadcaster / company the topic of discussion pertains to

MOD Note: Any comments on the moderation should be raised at the TTT section.

Last edited by a moderator:
What?? Proof From You? When Did I Ask? 😂

Atleast read the post properly anna..... I said that i had asked for proof from u in Sports GD thread when u posted that Disney Star is facing losses in the broadcast business thereby highlighting detailed information about the same..... U still have not presented any proof to validate ur claim

Atleast read the post properly anna..... I said that i had asked for proof from u in Sports GD thread when u posted that Disney Star is facing losses in the broadcast business thereby highlighting detailed information about the same..... U still have not presented any proof to validate ur claim

Buddy, For Sensitive Things, I Can't Provide Any Proofs,

If You Have A Problem You Can Use Report Button,

But Still I'm Wondering About Logo Movement And LCN Change!

That's Such A Commendable Guess,,

Buddy, For Sensitive Things, I Can't Provide Any Proofs,

If You Have A Problem You Can Use Report Button,

But Still I'm Wondering About Logo Movement And LCN Change!

That's Such A Commendable Guess,,
So it means we are gonna see a Lcn realignment in Airtel digital TV wow ✨✨✨✨.

Back
Top Bottom