General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Guys please keep checking for scrolls on channels, Airtel logo moved little upwards (those placed on bottom right position) so possibly LCN Realignment might start and they would do it either batch wise or at one go...... @Vadirocks u said some days back that this won't happen soon but as i have said it is likely to happen shortly :)
Snap Bro
In Which Channel

Guys please keep checking for scrolls on channels, Airtel logo moved little upwards (those placed on bottom right position) so possibly LCN Realignment might start and they would do it either batch wise or at one go...... @Vadirocks u said some days back that this won't happen soon but as i have said it is likely to happen shortly :)

DTHs Make Deals Initially With Broadcasters For LCN Realignment Then Gives Draft Then Again Goes For Final Correction But It's Not Happened So Far With Any Big Broadcasters,,

But First Time Hearing Moving Logo Slightly Uppish Also Leads To LCN Change!

images-8.jpg

In Airtel DTH
EPG of some Channel name using Capital and other small letter
What do u think about it ?
There want to use same font like tata play

DTHs Make Deals Initially With Broadcasters For LCN Realignment Then Gives Draft Then Again Goes For Final Correction But It's Not Happened So Far With Any Big Broadcasters,,

But First Time Hearing Moving Logo Slightly Uppish Also Leads To LCN Change!

images-8.jpg
He means everything completed
Now logo slightly up shifted for scroll

@dino29 might be right. We may see new scrolls for those channels- not regarding LCN change but the removal of channel itself 😝😝.

This is not even funny but i was expecting this as in this forum it has become fashionable to just criticise Airtel gor every small thing and many times for no fault but if one highlights some shortcoming or issue with Tata Play then some members get too agitated and starts name calling or leveling baseless allegations against that member

No airtel logo moved upward as said by @dino29 bhai..Only moved on star sports channels to not overlap with score board

It has shifted slightly upwards on many channels, unfortunately may not have noticed its earlier position..... And to those mocking my comments without any reason as always, please wait a little more to see who is proved right.....if scroll starts running and LCN changes happen then also its good and if not i just want to ask what is the harm in having an assessment based on a change?...... Unfortunately for every viewpoint i give people some members do not want to have any productive discussions rather they just want to make fun of everything.

Also @Vadirocks anna please share proof for the statement u made in Sports General Discussion thread else please do not also ask me to share proof if i make any comment bcoz rules cannot be different for various members

It has shifted slightly upwards on many channels, unfortunately may not have noticed its earlier position..... And to those mocking my comments without any reason as always, please wait a little more to see who is proved right.....if scroll starts running and LCN changes happen then also its good and if not i just want to ask what is the harm in having an assessment based on a change?...... Unfortunately for every viewpoint i give people some members do not want to have any productive discussions rather they just want to make fun of everything.

Also @Vadirocks anna please share proof for the statement u made in Sports General Discussion thread else please do not also ask me to share proof if i make any comment bcoz rules cannot be different for various members

What?? Proof From You? When Did I Ask? 😂

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock