General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,731
  • Views Views: Views 4,005,076
Monthly variant of Amazon Prime Lite + DTH plan available on Airtel App and now they have even launched Netflix Basic + DTH Combo Plan.....these r available for all customers......Also FTA Chs 6 month variant of these combo plan are also available

RE: General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any help and Channel Requests

I have one doubt. anyone clarify me. if there is a power fluctuation, whether it affects the STB. Iam using stabilizer for my TV so there wont be no problem but i directly connected my STB to plug point. Whether it may cause a problem in STB????
No.As STB runs on DC

Monthly variant of Amazon Prime Lite + DTH plan available on Airtel App and now they have even launched Netflix Basic + DTH Combo Plan.....these r available for all customers......Also FTA Chs 6 month variant of these combo plan are also available
plz share ss

Update on this:

I had sent an email to an ID provided by @Vadirocks bro. Did not hear from that.
Which led me to email the Kerala Nodal officer. They checked and claimed it was fixed from their end and replied me with a boilerplate template on how to add channels.

It was not.

Replied them again that it is not fixed, and another nodal officer has replied they are checking this issue.
If this time too they reply with a boilerplate mail without fixing the issue, I swear I'll be done with Airtel...
Minutes after writing this post, got a call from Airtel customer experience team, and they too said they will check and respond back in 24-48 hours.
My patience is wearing off...
This issue is finally fixed. I'm able to see HD channels in the Airtel app.

Now, while they fixed that, they had removed the ability to switch to remove the base pack I had subscribed to in the interim.
Thankfully this time @Vadirocks was able to help me out from his side to remove that, and then I added the HD channels successfully.. Thanks again Vadi bro!!

Now after such an experience with Airtel, am I going to recommend Airtel to anyone? Probably not.
Gonna wait to see Jio IPTV

This issue is finally fixed. I'm able to see HD channels in the Airtel app.

Now, while they fixed that, they had removed the ability to switch to remove the base pack I had subscribed to in the interim.
Thankfully this time @Vadirocks was able to help me out from his side to remove that, and then I added the HD channels successfully.. Thanks again Vadi bro!!

Now after such an experience with Airtel, am I going to recommend Airtel to anyone? Probably not.
Gonna wait to see Jio IPTV

Well buddy just to let u know that even i was unable to see the HD channels section under A La Carte channels category in the DTH Section on Airtel App....this remained the case for 4 or 5 days and day before yesterday issue was automatically resolved

Back
Top Bottom