General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,731
  • Views Views: Views 4,005,064
Looks like Sports18-1 HD is still not available in some of the mid tier Airtel DPO Bouquets even though these include concerned broadcaster bouquet of Viacom18 which includes all popular other channels of this broadcaster barring niche channels which form part of higher priced broadcaster bouquets..... I think it will be included im these DPO /Broadcaster Bouquets once Airtel signs updated RIO agreement with Viacom18 which may include HD channels pending addition on the platform

Looks like Sports18-1 HD is still not available in some of the mid tier Airtel DPO Bouquets even though these include concerned broadcaster bouquet of Viacom18 which includes all popular other channels of this broadcaster barring niche channels which form part of higher priced broadcaster bouquets
It is available inside Hindi Entertainment HD.
I had to get that pack because of my issue with Airtel in order to get my Hindi HD channels...

Sundirect launched sundirect go with live channel s , airtel xstream launched mydth section few mnths back but still no good channels addition, very worst 😕. No response for when will all channels get added in mydth of Airtel xstream

Guys, today is Thursday Night which is when new channels mostly get launched/added on Airtel Digital TV Platform ......kindly check on Airtel App if u see any new channel listed, plz do clear cache+data and relaunch + log in to app again to get latest changes updated faster

Guys, today is Thursday Night which is when new channels mostly get launched/added on Airtel Digital TV Platform ......kindly check on Airtel App if u see any new channel listed, plz do clear cache+data and relaunch + log in to app again to get latest changes updated faster
No channel added I guess.

Is goldmines channel not available in free bundles in adtv?

No. At present needs to be added separately as it when carriage fee agreement of a channel for inclusion in FTA complimentary bundle bouquet ends then it is available on the platform but needs to be added individually to customer's DTH Account / STB..... Usually i think carriage fee would be somewhat higher for making channel/s part of FTA Bundle Bouquet while to be available on the platform but not be part of FTA bouquet would be costing less to the broadcaster....reason being former gets broadcasters wider reach

Back
Top Bottom