General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,798
  • Views Views: Views 4,019,235
I guess you said the same thing a year ago.Corporares never care about feedback.Still you are dreaming.
Just to let u know buddy since u seem to have not read some of my earlier posts in different threads, Airtel Digital TV team has already implemented many of the points / things which i had shared with them via feedback.....also as u must be knowing companies evaluate upon such things and check if by making certain changes what pros or cons r likely to be seen thereafter for things which seem feasible / beneficial for both customers as well as company they implement these in a gradual manner hence it takes time.....for bringing an authentication or lock facility they would have to contact the software / hardware vendor wherein the said feature can help solve the issue at the same time does not create any problem for regular customers who may want to add channels but may not be having required knowledge as to how to do the same

Nah not coming for me
Cross checked once again and found out that these r not part of free preview but part of "Airtel Playlist @30/month" specially discounted top up available for Airtel XStream Box customers wherein one gets Airtel Playlist LCN 479 which plays mix of songs from different genres be it Punjabi, Bollywood, International Songs , Indi Pop all thru the day at various time slots and alongwith this Airtel is providing MTV, Vh1 and Zing as part of this top up as for XStream Box users audio channels and separate Nazrana, International Music, Bol Haddipa channels are not available at LCN 289, 508 and 552 respectively.... As i have told that service channels requiring interactive window set up are not supported by these Android Boxes be it of any operator hence u also won't see Tata Play music being available on Tata Play Binge STB so Airtel is giving these additional regular channels in lieu of these however still not sure why they r not providing separate Nazrana, International Music, Bol Haddipa Video channels, maybe as linking all these for activation into one Top Up for XStream may be having again some tech limitation as is case with above scenario though not sure about the same

Cross checked once again and found out that these r not part of free preview but part of "Airtel Playlist @30/month" specially discounted top up available for Airtel XStream Box customers wherein one gets Airtel Playlist LCN 479 which plays mix of songs
If you know some tricks, you can play Airtel Playlist, Nazrana, Bol Haddipa without paying.

If you know some tricks, you can play Airtel Playlist, Nazrana, Bol Haddipa without paying.
I know the trick buddy but same is not applicable on XStream Box....neither there is any free preview nor u can add or drop 10 days free top up....also being a responsible customer i don't like trying such things/tricks rather i feel happy to pay for whatever service i like watching if it is under pay wall or opt for offers
/freebies which r officially made available..... Generally too i never like opting for such tactics in real life be it in anything, if a person or company is providing u service then it is our duty to pay them amount/money applicable for that rather than finding loopholes or yp avoid paying the same :)

If Customer Care is adamant to remove the service channel added by mistake then u should be happy anna?

Just joking, I know it is a typing error from ur side. ..request u to call customer care again and request executive to connect ur call with their floor supervisor who shall help u with resolving this issue....if further help needed contact Airtel Presence team via X (Twitter) Platform or send mail to ur area nodal office :)
Or call Sunil Mittal 🤣😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom