General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,798
  • Views Views: Views 4,019,158
Today my father activated sun tv ( i have HD package), and as usual cc adamant to remove it before 30 lock in period. again 22 rs waste.
In order to not to have further damage, I disconnected xstream from wifi and have to use it as normal STB.
You must throw out Airtel Xstream STB instead of disconnecting from wifi

I know the trick buddy but same is not applicable on XStream Box....neither there is any free preview nor u can add or drop 10 days free top up....also being a responsible customer i don't like trying such things/tricks rather i feel happy to pay for whatever service i like watching if it is under pay wall or opt for offers
/freebies which r officially made available..... Generally too i never like opting for such tactics in real life be it in anything, if a person or company is providing u service then it is our duty to pay them amount/money applicable for that rather than finding loopholes or yp avoid paying the same :)
I wish airtel was loyal like you to refund the money for accidentally subscribed channel in xstream box 🤧

I wish airtel was loyal like you to refund the money for accidentally subscribed channel in xstream box 🤧
Buddy, they will refund the amount if u politely tell them that it was added by mistake, if customer care executive does not agree to it then request him/her to transfer ur call to their floor supervisor..... Many times when earlier i was not enrolled under Airtel Black and forgot to recharge my DTH Account before due date then i used to call them to please waive off Late Payment Fees and they were very helpful each time thereby crediting back the concerned amount

You must throw out Airtel Xstream STB instead of disconnecting from wifi

Buddy if reacct so rudely or aggressively to each issue u face with any company then sorry but u shall never be satisified or happy.... Remember the people working with the company r also humans so conversing in a calm and composed manner will always yield positive outcome rather than shouting or yelling at them for smallest of issues

Then, how will Airtel digital tv increase ARPU, They have fair business policy you know
Hahaha ...... 1stly this can never be a way to increase ARPu rather it is feature provided on XStream Box so as to enable fast activation of channels and as is the case with technology there will be some shortcomings which Airtel shall address...... If u start looking at things with a negative perspective then all things will seem to you as being wrong or having malicious intention, please have a positive outlook towards things and u will that there is lot more goodness than all things being incorrect/bad

Buddy if reacct so rudely or aggressively to each issue u face with any company then sorry but u shall never be satisified or happy.... Remember the people working with the company r also humans so conversing in a calm and composed manner will always yield positive outcome rather than shouting or yelling at them for smallest of issues
Please convince sathishbabu4u about this smallest issue

Hahaha ...... 1stly this can never be a way to increase ARPu rather it is feature provided on XStream Box so as to enable fast activation of channels and as is the case with technology there will be some shortcomings which Airtel shall address...... If u start looking at things with a negative perspective then all things will seem to you as being wrong or having malicious intention, please have a positive outlook towards things and u will that there is lot more goodness than all things being incorrect/bad
@sathishbabu4u, it is a feature to enable fast activation but you are saying mistakenly activated 😜🤣😂🤣😂

Back
Top Bottom