General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,476
@sundaresh bro its is from puthuyugam group.and
its going to be launch soon.next 20
days.and in this list polimer news is gud news chnnl.they produce exclusive news.

laxman16 said:
@sundaresh bro its is from puthuyugam group.and
its going to be launch soon.next 20
days.and in this list polimer news is gud news chnnl.they produce exclusive news.

their is no group called puthuyugam group...even puthuyugam belongs to new generation media.On seeing your news i just googled but not find any result.Canu please share any valid link regarding isaiyugam

jay kumar said:
their is no group called puthuyugam group...even puthuyugam belongs to new generation media.On seeing your news i just googled but not find any result.Canu please share any valid link regarding isaiyugam

yeah i knw puthuyugam from new gen.media.but senior official mention its from puthuyugam grup so oly i mention it.and also me too didnt get valid link.but i got info from senior official of cc thats oly i am shared......belive or unbelive upto u.once the info.came true u will knw.....

There was a discussion on Isai Yugam earlier in the below thread last year.

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Kalai-charal-to-be-rebranded-as-Isai-Yugam

But there were no confirmation regarding the channel till now. As mentioned in one of the post in the above thread either Kalvi or Pengal could be rebranded as Isai Yugam. Moreover, Isai Yugam is one of the program name in Puthu Yugam channel.

Let us hope for the best.

Sadiq said:
There was a discussion on Isai Yugam earlier in the below thread last year.

Kalai charal to be rebranded as Isai Yugam

But there were no confirmation regarding the channel till now. As mentioned in one of the post in the above thread either Kalvi or Pengal could be rebranded as Isai Yugam. Moreover, Isai Yugam is one of the program name in Puthu Yugam channel.

Let us hope for the best.

yes sadiq bro at the time of this discussion i also watch this.but i forgot at the time of post a info.now i got thanks bro

If isaiyugam and isaiyugam music havent even launched as yet, I dont think it ll be added very soon.
Airtel hardly adds channels on 1st day of its launch... generally, they give abt a month for d chnl to find its footsteps :lol

@shawl_who bro,airtel movies 2 removed by adtv.but not updated in the list.plz update.......

From 10th April I m HD+ customer, I m not getting Dolby digital nor Dolby digital plus sound on star HD Chanel which was earlier only Dolby digital , it working fine but from 10th April they broadcasting DD+ on star HD Chanel I m not getting Dolby digital nor Dolby digital plus sound except stereo.
On EPG its show Dolby digital plus but I'm not getting Dolby digital NOR Dolby digital plus
My s/w version is 502 of Manufacturer- Technicolor ... I notice that some user getting proper Dolby sound on later s/w like 503 or 504 of Huawei Setop Box
Other Dolby digital chanell working fine like Sony HD, colors HD like....
Please help
Connection on HDMI:angry:huh

Back
Top Bottom