Discussion General discussion about Movies

What's Up !!

Bollywood !!!

What about your recent releases and waited listed movies "Shehzada" & "Selfiiie"

Is this Bollywood back with Pathaan ?? NO.

Pathaaan Success only because of SRK and Some Hatred.
All industries are in same situation bro. The thing is that most people here consider the entirety of South Indian movies as one. If you consider the industries Tollywood, Kollywood, Sandalwood, etc individually, they have the same success rate. 1 hit movies following 9 flops.
Suppose for example, if each of the industries give one hit in 6 months (Tollywood - 1 Hit, Kollywood - 1 Hit, Sandalwood - 1 Hit, Mollywood 1 Hit and Bollywood - 1 Hit), then people will say Bollywood gave 1 Hit while South gave 4 Hits.

Anyways, I think Bholaa will be the next Hit from Bollywood. Despite it being a remake. Let's see.

Pathan was somewhat an original movie. Shehzada was a remake. Based on reviews doesn't even sounds like a good one. Than you got #Selfie which I didn't even heard until it bombed and was on the news. Ironically Akshay Kumar himself didn't promote on The Kapil Sharma Show. 😃

One week before watched Drishyam2 Hindi.

Movie is engaging but I feel Mohanlal original one still solid as compared to other remakes.

Ajay got bumper BO then Mohanlal.

I want D3 should be PAN India, So most benefits gets by original one.

I want D3 should be PAN India, So most benefits gets by original one.
So true man, original one had true vibe, I love real locations especially the village area type, it feels like you were/are also there, same was the case for remake of drishyam 1 done by nishikant kamat, he understood the whole realistic world of drishyam, no Director is close to him, but Abhishek pathak couldn't give much needed justice for part 2 remake like What Nishikant Kamat did, he didn't understand the area and locations, that's why location looked very fake and very set like vibe they gave, even the middle class background wasn't feeling real, the small aarti scene too, but nevertheless every actor nailed their given roles, music was also great 😀
RIP Nishikant Kamat Sir.

So true man, original one had true vibe, I love real locations especially the village area type, it feels like you were/are also there, same was the case for remake of drishyam 1 done by nishikant kamat, he understood the whole realistic world of drishyam, no Director is close to him, but Abhishek pathak couldn't give much needed justice for part 2 remake like What Nishikant Kamat did, he didn't understand the area and locations, that's why location looked very fake and very set like vibe they gave, even the middle class background wasn't feeling real, the small aarti scene too, but nevertheless every actor nailed their given roles, music was also great 😀
RIP Nishikant Kamat Sir.
In north they totally denied Its Kerala Movie Remake. They think Ajay's movie. Previously its happens many times in North. (Hera Pheri, Garam Masala, Judai,,, so so list goes on)

In this process hard work of many peoples goes vain.

Jayamma (Varalaxmi Sarathkumar) liked my reply on tweet.

h0YUanK.jpg

BYPIiWP.jpg

Bollywood is going through a creativity and storytelling drought. I stopped watching movies after 2012. I started again from Golmaal Returns. Than I went back and watched movies which I had missed. I started watching most movies from 2018 onwards at theatres and subscribed to multiple OTT platforms. I even subscribed to odd streaming platforms like BigFlix and Spuul to stream backlog of movies I had missed. Every other movie felt like a treat and every single penny I spend felt worth it. Something happened after 2019. Storyline and setting started either feeling repetitive or movies are plain boring. Last year I watched so many bombs that I don't think I will ever be able to be excited for any bollywood release. I have so many movies to catch from last year which I feel scared to click. I had thought 2023 would be different. It's same old. Ending this with positive note would me getting to watch Stree in an empty theatre. That will be something I will never forget. Also this which no one will ever believe. 😂 It was a good and unexpected movie though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock