Discussion General discussion about Movies

Sharing my view's on recent theatre experience and in TV experience.

RRR watched two times in Theatre not seen in TV.
KGF2 not liked in theatre so not watched in TV.
Akanda liked in both and watched many times in OTT.
Pushpa didn't like in theatre so not watched in TV.
Sarkaru Vari Pata liked in theatre but not seen on tv.
Kantara like in theatre but not like in TV same with Karthikeya2.
Bimbisara like in both Theatre and TV.
Many instant liked on theatre but in TV.

So, March 30 2023.

Clash between Nani (Dasara) and Ajay (Bholaa).

I guess Nani will do better than Ajay, because someone coming and says why waste your money on remake, please go watch original one on YouTube before release day.

I seen first time in Gaiety Galaxy Theater Mumbai.

On 17th March Pathaan Poster removed due to New Release like Kabzaa, Mrs.Chatterjee vs Norway, Zwigato.

Today Pathaan poster again attached due to failure of new releases. Kabzaa reviews really bad.

Wow !!!!

Bathukamma Song in Hindi Movie.. Feeling So Proud to be Telugu :love:
Once upon a time they used Punjabi Songs now using Telugu Songs. Feeling So Proud to be Telugu.

And actually its Tamil remake :lol:

Over the last week I watched both Drishyam movies in bits. My family watched the sequel at theatres. I skipped it at the time as I hadn't watched the first part. Coming to first part it feels quite dated even compared to 2015 standards. It had many loopholes. You could just predict what's gonna happen. Coming to sequel it was very well written. You kept wondering what's gonna happen. Also Akshay Khanna perfectly fitted in his role. I almost forgot that he was the same comical guy from Tees Mar Khan and Hungama. This is what thrillers are supposed to be. Reading that they got a sequel coming which I think makers needs to skip. You had a proper ending in part 02. Don't ruin it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock