Discussion General discussion about Movies

What about PS - II movie yaar ??

It is nowhere trending in Twitter or Here in DDF to.

What about PS - II movie yaar ??

It is nowhere trending in Twitter or Here in DDF to.
Exactly!
Watched it with my friends on first day itself. Auditorium was 90% empty. After 1 week run almost all of the theatres have replaced it with other movies.
The first part was good, but the second is a masterpiece. 10/10 movie. One of the best movie experiences. But unfortunately the buzz for the 2nd part is non-existent outside TN.

Exactly!
Watched it with my friends on first day itself. Auditorium was 90% empty. After 1 week run almost all of the theatres have replaced it with other movies.
The first part was good, but the second is a masterpiece. 10/10 movie. One of the best movie experiences. But unfortunately the buzz for the 2nd part is non-existent outside TN.
Its only because 1st part didn't like many people's so they skipped 2nd.

Exactly!
they could have tried to promote movie digitally with content creators or with shows like they did in ps1 with TKSS show- it helps to increase awareness about films release among audience in other regions . just using audio launch or interview would not help in promotion of movie .

50 Years Of Zanjeer
srYbPYQ.jpg

Recent Times.

Telugu Film Industry trying to Impress Bollywood (Hindi Belt) but Failed.

Saaho
Radhe Shyam
Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan
Chatrapathi

Telugu Already in Trending Why They Coming To Impress Other Industry ????
When You Already Success in Your Own Region.

Recent Times.

Saaho
Radhe Shyam
Chatrapathi

Sahoo is a hit in hindi belt, it made around 150 crore & t series got profit from it. Sahoo is the reason for t series to continue with prabhas anna ( adipurush, spirit)

Recent Times.

Saaho
Radhe Shyam
Chatrapathi

They are converting black money to white money with these trash flops and actors.

Now My list of Horror / Mystery / Suspense / Thriller Movies.
  1. Tumbbad
  2. Ratsasan
  3. Virupaksha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock