Discussion General discussion about Movies

After watching pati patni aur woh I have to say one thing that the guest appearance of kriti sanon was way better than the acting of Neponaya Pandey in th full film

Source

Just now finished ARUVI I think Tamil Movie..

Its really daring attempt... Such a emotionally connecting movie... Impress with Lead Lady ARUVI..

why this type means content oriented movie not getting hype in viewers...

I recommend to those friends.. Who want content over face value...

I loved it 👍

Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya is coming as trilogy. The remake rights for Hindi, Tamil and Malayalam have been sold. Japanese dubbed version of the film will release on 11th of Sep.
Eed8x1BU0AAaP93

After watching pati patni aur woh I have to say one thing that the guest appearance of kriti sanon was way better than the acting of Neponaya Pandey in th full film
Please use professional language here. This is not your usual social media. We discuss topics with healthy language here in this forum. Criticism of acting performance is fine. Name calling is wrong.

I watched 3 movies yesterday. Here's my opinion on all of them.

Thappad

Makers had such incredible cast and concept. They horribly ruined it. The plot should be how wife lost all the love for her husband after an incident. What's up with all the feminist bullsh*t here? By the end movie felt like a propaganda movie meant to portray men as jerks.

Don't get me wrong I am an advocate for gender equality. But I hate these one sided narrative.

Baaghi 3

I hold on to watching this movie for months. Since I had to wave goodbye to my Hotstar subscription. I finally decide to watch it. And it was a waste of time.

What a horrible movie. Horrible acting from lead actors, forced jokes, pathetic remixes and to top it all unrealistic plot. This was supposed to be an action movie which doesn't looks believable or sensible in an situation in this movie. The only reason I was able to go through it was because of supporting cast who deserves way better than this excuse of a movie. I recommend to go watch Extraction instead of this.

Lootcase

You know what ruins a good black comedy movie? Choreographed singing and dancing by a struggling common man. That dance off ruined the movie a bit for me.

But what saved was it's talented actors. Specially, Vijay Raaz's with his references of animal kingdom. I indeed subscribe to Nat Geo after watching this.

This is one rare movies I would wish to be more longer than it actually is. You can enjoy this movie over and over again. Because of comic timing of it's brillant cast.

Last edited:
Well I watched a South movie named as 'U TURN' and I enjoyed it a lot. There was a bit of suspense and thrill as well.
Source

It's a must watch. Well I am myself ain't a big fan of South dubbed movies because some of them are made bad by horrible dubbing and some of them I find very much irritating. But the good ones like these needs to appreciated 👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock