Discussion General discussion about Movies

Dil Bechara Movie is undoubtedly a remake of Punjabi Film Qismat. Just the plot is a bit changed and dramatic. Qismat had somewhat less serious script. Those who have seen the film might have felt the same. Fox star has not given any credits to Qismat movie makers
Source

Dil Bechara Movie is undoubtedly a remake of Punjabi Film Qismat. Just the plot is a bit changed and dramatic. Qismat had somewhat less serious script. Those who have seen the film might have felt the same. Fox star has not given any credits to Qismat movie makers
Source
So, wait John Green stole the plot of The Fault in Our Stars from a Punjabi movie. :rofl2:
Source

So, wait John Green stole the plot of The Fault in Our Stars from a Punjabi movie. :rofl2:
Source
If you watch Qismat trailer, then you will get to know brother. And as you condemn, I would like to tell you that even Karan Johar approached for remake rights of this movie. But NZFTA ( chief punjabi film industry governing body) refused the approval to the right owners keeping in view the act of bollywood of remaking punjabi songs without official rights. As you sow, so shall you reap. This is the only reason punjabi movies are not remade in bolllywood, or if made , they are made without purchasing rights of the remake and then they say its our original movie. Yes, we know our industry is inferior than yours, but at the same time its more creative and productive.

If you watch Qismat trailer, then you will get to know brother. And as you condemn, I would like to tell you that even Karan Johar approached for remake rights of this movie. But NZFTA ( chief punjabi film industry governing body) refused the approval to the right owners keeping in view the act of bollywood of remaking punjabi songs without official rights. As you sow, so shall you reap. This is the only reason punjabi movies are not remade in bolllywood, or if made , they are made without purchasing rights of the remake and then they say its our original movie. Yes, we know our industry is inferior than yours, but at the same time its more creative and productive.
Dil Bechara is based on a bestselling teen novel. I recommend to buy it and read it before making ridiculous claims.
The Fault in Our Stars eBook: Green, John: Amazon.in: Kindle Store

Buddy! DIL Bechara an official adaptation of 2012 Novel the Fault in our Stars. If what u are saying is remotely true, Fox Star can happily take that film production house to court as they are infringing the said novel where the adaptation rights are owned by Fox /Disney. And regarding creativity infringement of others work is not creative imo.

Ps : I'm saying this based on your two posts. Idk about the film as I haven't watched it.

Last edited:
Gone are the days when chudail use to wear skimpy clothes and were possessed by babas. Now we have filmmakers telling stories about women empowerment in horror genre.
Source

If you still haven't watched Bulbbul. Watch it asap. You are missing out on one of the greatest masterpieces of bollywood this year.

1. Which are your favorite movies of all time?
2. Which are your favorite movie channel?
3. Do you watch regional movies? Favorite regional movie?
4. Who are your favorite actors and actress?
5. Worst movie you've ever seen?
6. Upcoming movies you are looking forward to.
1. 3 id*ots, chichore
2. & explorer, Sony max(previously I loved it more than what I do now)
3.will tell you about that later
4.Srk, Shraddha kapoor
5.Every nepotism(dharma) productions movies since 2015(except dulhaniya series)
6. KGF 2, Atrangi Re, Lal singh chaddha

1. Which are your favorite movies of all time?
2. Which are your favorite movie channel?
3. Do you watch regional movies? Favorite regional movie?
4. Who are your favorite actors and actress?
5. Worst movie you've ever seen?
6. Upcoming movies you are looking forward to.
1. Lagaan, TZP, 3 id*ots, ZNMD, YJHD And Dangal
2. Star Gold And Sony Max
3. Gujarati Movies. Chello Divas, Gujjubhai The Great, Chaal Jeevi Laiye Favourite Regional Movies
4. Akki, Ajay, Hrithik & Aamir. Kareena & Katrina
5. I Usually Watch Movies After Seeing Reviews. So I Have Never Disliked Any Movie I Watched
6. Sooryavanshi, 83, Laal Singh Chhada, Prithviraj, KGF 2

1. 3 id*ots, chichore
2. & explorer, Sony max(previously I loved it more than what I do now)
3.will tell you about that later
4.Srk, Shraddha kapoor
5.Every nepotism(dharma) productions movies since 2015(except dulhaniya series)
6. KGF 2, Atrangi Re, Lal singh chaddha
Will also like to add Veer zaara in favorite movies list

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock