Discussion General discussion about Movies

Normally I skip movies released on OTT platforms. Bhuj and Shershaah releases coinciding with Independence Day. Made me wanna check both out. Boy was I impressed with Shershaah. Shershaah has become my new favourite movie. Leave alone my favourite patriotic movie. This is one rare recently released movie which I have watched twice already. Everything was perfect from acting to cinematography. Even the songs and love track complimented the plot. Not only that for the first time I am eagerly waiting for more bollywood releases like Bell Bottom. Hopefully, it will be a good watch as well.

Last edited:
My side screenshot

OZZTiaJ.jpg
What a Movie Name "DO BACCHE DUS HATH" :LOL:

This is bizarre. I cannot watch any Arjun Kapoor movie. Not that I have anything against him. I have seen so many terrible movies by him. It's like my brain rejects it. I am watch Bhoot Police. Everytime he is on screen. Can't bear it or take it seriously.

Only GUNDEY movie better just because he sharing space with Ranveer, Priyanka and Legend Ifran Khan.

This is bizarre. I cannot watch any Arjun Kapoor movie. Not that I have anything against him. I have seen so many terrible movies by him. It's like my brain rejects it. I am watching Bhoot Police. Everytime he is on screen. Can't bear it or take it seriously.
You should instead watch Thalaivi

No bro, "2 states "only watchable movie of arjun k till now
Strongly, disagree. 2 States was the first movie I have ever seen of him. His dead serious expression ruined most of the movie for me.
You should instead watch Thalaivi
I am waiting for official release on OTT service to watch. Hopefully, it will be soon available. This is not a movie I want to watch at theaters. I actually wanted to watch Bell Bottom. By the time I decided to go. It already released on Amazon. Finished it today.

I am waiting for official release on OTT service to watch. Hopefully, it will be soon available. This is not a movie I want to watch at theaters. I actually wanted to watch Bell Bottom. By the time I decided to go. It already released on Amazon. Finished it today.
But the movie became hit on theaters everyone was praising Kangana's performance in the movie I'm actually Waiting For Gangubai kathiawadi on theaters it was supposed to release on July But postponed coz of covid 19

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock