Discussion General discussion about Movies

But the movie became hit on theaters everyone was praising Kangana's performance in the movie I'm actually Waiting For Gangubai kathiawadi on theaters it was supposed to release on July But postponed coz of covid 19
It will come on Netflix and Amazon within couple of months. Will watch it than. Am not following movies much nowadays much. For the time being. Only movie I care for to watch at theaters is KGF 2. I am eagerly waiting for it.

It could be a tie. Heck, if they can make athelete share medals. Why not awards?
Sahi Baat Hai
Sahi-Baat-Hai-TMKOC-Memes.jpeg

I hate musicals. I grew up loving them. Watched every single episode of Glee and Crazy Ex Girlfriend. Was loving it until Aladdin. After watching Hamilton which is probably the best musical ever recorded on video. I despise musicals. Couldn't complete Cats or Cindrella. You watch one terrible thing it ruins everything about it. Same thing happened with niche movies. I watched this terrible movie called Chaman Bahar. Couldn't watch any niche movie ever since.

Will Bollywood fears about Boycott trend day by day, they root to south industry.

Why ?

Ajay Degn, Alia Bhatt now Amir Khar.

Source
Never those are paid trends. Twitter trends means nothing. Just look at movies they start to trend to boycott. Ends up being most watched movies on OTT. Even during theatre days mediocre movies boycotted on twitter does good in box office. Some tried to make big deal of Saif worshipping Lord Ganesh. Bhoot Police becomes most watched movies on Disney+ Hotstar.

Never those are paid trends. Twitter trends means nothing. Just look at movies they start to trend to boycott. Ends up being most watched movies on OTT. Even during theatre days mediocre movies boycotted on twitter does good in box office. Some tried to make big deal of Saif worshipping Lord Ganesh. Bhoot Police becomes most watched movies on Disney+ Hotstar.
Its means twitter trend become marketing in social media.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock