Discussion General discussion about Movies

Can your favourite actors just be actors like Boman Irani and Paresh Rawal without you needing to like actors like SRK and SK?

I Like Nana Patekar & Tinu Anand.
Nana Patekar is a great actor. Even in a terrible movie like 26/11 attacks. He breaks out. Loved him in Taxi No 9211. Both John and him were brilliant in this movie. One of the most underrated movie.

Just googled Tinu Anand. I just recently watched him in Chamatkar movie. I don't seeing him in more movies. Didn't knew he was director either. Last I saw him in De Dana Dan.

Nana Patekar is a great actor. Even in a terrible movie like 26/11 attacks. He breaks out. Loved him in Taxi No 9211. Both John and him were brilliant in this movie. One of the most underrated movie.

Just googled Tinu Anand. I just recently watched him in Chamatkar movie. I don't seeing him in more movies. Didn't knew he was director either. Last I saw him in De Dana Dan.
Bro tinu Anand acting in pushpak and Nana patekar acting in agni sakshi and prahaar just superb.

One of best comedy movie with great narrative movie about life, friends and money. Plus point is music and length of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock