Discussion General discussion about Movies

I love Mumbai city centric movies like Wake Up Sid, Life in a Metro, Mumbai Meri Jaan etc. Watching this brings so much nostalgia. Despite me never being to Mumbai.
WakeUp Sid is my favourite movie . Let it be it's Songs , Story, Screenplay , everything just takes u to next level . Every Scene teaches u a new lesson . I hope Bollywood starts making something of that sort again .

WakeUp Sid is my favourite movie . Let it be it's Songs , Story, Screenplay , everything just takes u to next level . Every Scene teaches u a new lesson . I hope Bollywood starts making something of that sort again .
This is best movie of pretty much everyone involved. From Karan Johar to Ayan Mukerji to Konkona and Ranbir Kapoor. Everybody nailed their work here.

I like most of Venky Mama Introduction Songs, They looks refreshing and awesome.

And Brahmi Sir Introduction scenes, Only Brahmi Sir having Special Introduction.

Nagavalli is remake of Kannada movie which is sequel of Kannada version chandramukhi.
So it gets even more complicated. 😂
Kannada version is Apthamithra and its sequel is Aptharakshaka. Chandramukhi(Tamil) was a remake of Apthamithra (which itself was a remake of Malayalam movie Manichithrathazhu) and Nagavalli (Telugu) was a remake of Apthrakshaka.

Kannada version is Apthamithra and its sequel is Aptharakshaka. Chandramukhi(Tamil) was a remake of Apthamithra (which itself was a remake of Malayalam movie Manichithrathazhu) and Nagavalli (Telugu) was a remake of Apthrakshaka.
I see...
I have watched Mohanlal's Manichitrathazhu (Phir Ek Bhool Bhulaiya) & Aptharakshaka (Sab Ka Rakhwala).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock