Discussion General discussion about Movies

After trailer release of SMJ2 I said sure flop movie. 😉
Taran Adarsh's Bollywood Hungama loved it though. 😉
4 out of 5 🌟. :ok2:

Bro It was a torture . Kasam SE After Watching the film , I felt like 🤢. Don't watch it at all .

Bhai he is trying to recover all the high budget movies in profit zone. Like he promoting Sooryavanshi till now : ;)

Bhai he is trying to recover all the high budget movies in profit zone. Like he promoting Sooryavanshi till now : ;)
Honestly, these critics ruined Sooryavanshi for me. Based on their reviews I was on impression that this is the best action movie ever created. But my hopes have gone down after watching bits of it. It's still a good movie. But not as good as it was sold to us by them.

Honestly, these critics ruined Sooryavanshi for me. Based on their reviews I was on impression that this is the best action movie ever created. But my hopes have gone down after watching bits of it. It's still a good movie. But not as good as it was sold to us by them.
It's entertaining but Shetty has made better movies

I skipped Bol Bachchan. I have watched all other RS movies. I think he's a mixed director. Some of his movies like Golmaal 3, Singham and Simmba are great. Than he got movies like Golmaal Returns and Singham Returns. These are average.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock