Discussion General discussion about Movies

How to pronounce the last word of this movie👇
65BJgsw.jpg

Very sad today. Let me say something nice and refresh everybody's mind. This is 100% true story. And it's about pronunciation as well.

I went to dentist get my tooth extracted. At morning while I was getting ready while watching TV. Than I accidentally switched to MTV where I came across Chote Chote Peg song. I really liked it. On the way to the dentist I checked the trailer of the Sonu Ki Tittu Ke Sweety movie on the phone. I really liked it. After visiting the dentist and getting my tooth extracted which took less than an hour. Than I came to a theatre fully under anaesthesia and I had decided to watch the movie with the most unpronounceable name. Even without the anaesthesia it is hard to pronounce. I got frustrated and ended up watching Black Panther instead while also falling asleep because of the having a dead mouth with everything from juice to popcorn falling off match. 😂

Moral of the story. Don't go to watch movies after visiting a dentist.

Golmaal 3 movie. Kunal Khemu says something about Naya 2 movie. Which movie is this? Even I heard the name before but am unable to find a movie with similar name.

Golmaal 3 movie. Kunal Khemu says something about Naya 2 movie. Which movie is this? Even I heard the name before but am unable to find a movie with similar name.

Bhai it's Naya daur movie. Its Starring is Dilip Kumar Ji and Vyjayanthimala Ji.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock