Discussion General discussion about Movies

KGF2 not going to breaks RRR BO, because its clashing with Tamil Biggie "BEAST". So collections will be split.
Beast will not be as big as KGF2 in rest of India. KGF2 is a Pan-India movie and the entire country, both North and South, are waiting for it. But in case of Beast, most of the people outside the Southern states haven't even heard about it.

Beast will not be as big as KGF2 in rest of India. KGF2 is a Pan-India movie and the entire country, both North and South, are waiting for it. But in case of Beast, most of the people outside the Southern states haven't even heard about it.
It's majority business will be restricted to Tamil Nadu only . I think Sun Pictures should postpone it for a better business Otherwise it will be a flop on Box Office .

Yes but its effect KGF2 collections, I know tamil fans from other states eagerly waiting for Beast. Hit or Flop that doesn't matter in BO. Giving Example Saaho and Dhoom3 :lol:

It's majority business will be restricted to Tamil Nadu only . I think Sun Pictures should postpone it for a better business Otherwise it will be a flop on Box Office .
Right.
They should've marketed it better. It's releasing in a couple of weeks, and there's still no trailer. If they would've released the trailer a bit early, they could've easily marketed it as a Pan-India movie. Vijay is already popular, so it would've been very easy to get the public excited.

Yes but its effect KGF2 collections, I know tamil fans from other states eagerly waiting for Beast. Hit or Flop that doesn't matter in BO. Giving Example Saaho and Dhoom3 :lol:
Yes, it will have a significant in Tamil Nadu. And maybe even other Southern states to some extent. But not that significant in rest of India. I doubt it'll get that many screens in the first place.

Right.
They should've marketed it better. It's releasing in a couple of weeks, and there's still no trailer. If they would've released the trailer a bit early, they could've easily marketed it as a Pan-India movie. Vijay is already popular, so it would've been very easy to get the public excited.
Trailer is not a problem bro . The problem is clashing with one of the most anticipated movies of 2022 , KGF 2 . Master was only hit in Tamil Version. Rest all versions flopped so they need review their decision again . I think they should release it in May 2nd week .

Master was only hit in Tamil Version. Rest all versions flopped.

Ohh I forget this Vijay also joined bollywood with Master and Flopped. So both Ajith & Vijay two biggies tried their luck and flopped.

Expected good things about Valimai (All Version) but Movie kab aayi aur chali gayi pata hi nahi chala.

MB to PAN India Movies.

GwaWik3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock