Discussion General discussion about Movies

Feeling sad from yesterday after KGF2 release.
Same people's who praised RRR movie now they comparing with KGF 2 and degrading RRR..

What is this..can anyone clears for me?
Don't know why people do this. Each and every movie is good in its own way. Some people are comparing Day 1 collections of RRR with KGF 2. For Sandalwood i.e., Kannada industry, the day 1 collection of KGF 2 is really good. Tollywood since a long time has made many big budget movies and obviously, their movies' collection will be more. People should stop comparing.

Don't know why people do this. Each and every movie is good in its own way. Some people are comparing Day 1 collections of RRR with KGF 2. For Sandalwood i.e., Kannada industry, the day 1 collection of KGF 2 is really good. Tollywood since a long time has made many big budget movies and obviously, their movies' collection will be more. People should stop comparing
Yes. Collection is OKEY...it will broke someday.

Thanks to SS Rajamouli and Prashant Neel for Baahubaali and KGF World.

And raising Indian Cinema in World level..

Thanks to SS Rajamouli and Prashant Neel for Baahubaali and KGF World.

And raising Indian Cinema in World level..
Bahubali is somewhat good. Specially the beginning. KGF is milking off cliffhanger. There is nothing so special about it. Nothing we haven't watched yet.

This is really interesting.

Twitter using for Boycott Bollywood. Bollywood showing criminals are innocent and good people's.

What about south KGF... in whole movie everyone saying India's Biggest Criminal. Movie showing he is god.. boycott south movies 🤪😂

Reference Twitter 😂😂

Bollywood actors selling GUTKA for their earnings.
South actors with Box office

Don't remember China or Japan is key for collection.

RRR collection, Now KGF2 collection dropped both 250 cr in Hindi, So impossible to beat BB2.
JERSEY getting positive response so KGF2 & RRR going to settle lifetime collection.

Only Japan or Chine release will be waiting for KGF2 and RRR

Ram Charan right now having SOLID screen presence. 😎
He dominate his father (Boss) in Acharya trailer 👌

I know only PAN India Actor and Producer from my childhood is "Kamal Hassan" Sir and "AM Ratnam" Sir

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock