Discussion General discussion about Movies

People won't spend on something they don't find interesting. Otherwise you have actors shamelessly endorsing unhealthy gutka brands. But people still watch their movie.
Source
I don't know about Tiger and not watching his movies, just seen his Baaghi movie that due Sudheer as villain on that movie.
Yes Im Watching MB movies and going to watch his upcoming movies to.
Said earlier to and you given reply to.
He endorsement and movies remuneration (30% going for good cause)

Its like GOVT.

Govt. knows smoking, drinking and other deadly products harmful for human, but they giving permission.

30% charity is good after endorsing a product that guarantees 100% cancer.

Im giving reply as now most of bollywood peoples says "Main Endorse Karunga Jisko Pina Hai Piyega Jisko Nahi Pina Hai, Uska Kuch Nahi Kar Sakte" ;)

Where is Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor, both not faced interviews, tv shows etc etc since LSC release.?????

Where is Aamir Khan and Kareena Kapoor, both not faced interviews, tv shows etc etc since LSC release.?????
Lol, why would they interview after the release of the movie? This is not Tollywood. They don't need do things for attention to stay relevant amongs their cult members.

Lol, why would they interview after the release of the movie? This is not Tollywood. They don't need do things for attention to stay relevant amongs their cult members.

I know you don't accept it. "Woh Muh Dikane Layak Nahi Rahe" after frailer of LSC.

Tollywood peoples does that only after they got success, If they fails they working for next project. Recent example Acharya.

I know you don't accept it. "Woh Muh Dikane Layak Nahi Rahe" after frailer of LSC.
That's pretty backward mindset which works for Tollywood not Bollywood. Raj Kapoor's Mera Naam Joker didn't do good at box. It is still one of the best Indian movie ever made. No one said Raj sahab Aap Muh Dikane Layak Nahi Rahe.
Tollywood peoples does that only after they got success, If they fails they working for next project. Recent example Acharya.
Aamir Khan doesn't have to do 10 movies in a year to stay relevant. He will be back when he is working on another movie.

Bhramastra team choosing telugu peoples to attract first to recover movie budget.

Jr. NTR, SSR buttering live :lol:

That's pretty backward mindset which works for Tollywood not Bollywood. Raj Kapoor's Mera Naam Joker didn't do good at box. It is still one of the best Indian movie ever made. No one said Raj sahab Aap Muh Dikane Layak Nahi Rahe.

Aamir Khan doesn't have to do 10 movies in a year to stay relevant. He will be back when he is working on another movie.
No Comments.

I love tollywood and you love bollywood. Ends the TOPIC ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock