Discussion General discussion about Movies

Ballayya Movies and Explanations.

In Akhanda he fully explained about Hinduism and Agora's.
In Veera Simha Reddy he explained about Development.

Both scenes Pure GOOSEBUMPS.

I am watching AVPL now on its third anniversary. After Pushpa, the whole of North knows the acting swagger of Allu Arjun. Not even Kartik, the current darling of Bollywood, can match him. I’m not saying Shehzada will fail but Allu is Allu.

Also, Goldmines (the TV channel, formerly Dhinchaak) is where it is today largely because of AVPL and Pushpa. It now has the rights of Shehzada as well. If not for Allu, it might not have become one of the top channels in the country.

Fans war aside, Telugu Fans or Movie lovers loves him lot. One of True All Rounder in Telugu Industry.

Finished Sita Raman today. I think it is one of the most beautifully romcom ever made. It is just satisfying to watch.
I watched most of Sita Ramam (Telugu on Amazon Prime, not Hindi on Disney+ Hotstar; I always want to watch Telugu films in Telugu, with the exception of RRR on Netflix since it has only the Hindi version). But somehow I gave up, though I might continue later.

I feel Sita Ramam is a much more light-hearted movie than some Bollywood romances with royal settings like Veer-Zaara or Padmaavat. There are plenty of comedy elements while those Hindi movies are much more sombre and heavy in nature. Mrunal Thakur has a bright future in the Tollywood industry. Everyone was going crazy over her appearance in the movie, and rightfully so. She seems much more capable than Pooja Hegde and others. Rashmika however stuck out like a sore thumb, especially with all the English dialogues. In fact there were so many English dialogues that I sometimes wondered why it is set in the 1960s/1980s; it feels completely like a 2020s settings with only the set and props changed somewhat.

Meanwhile now I am watching AVPL on Netflix on its third anniversary — astonishingly enough, it was released on a Sunday! — and I am enjoying it much more than Sita Ramam due to Allu’s dialogue delivery and punchlines.

I feel Sita Ramam is a much more light-hearted movie than some Bollywood romances with royal settings like Veer-Zaara or Padmaavat. There are plenty of comedy elements while those Hindi movies are much more sombre and heavy in nature. Mrunal Thakur has a bright future in the Tollywood industry. Everyone was going crazy over her appearance in the movie, and rightfully so. She seems much more capable than Pooja Hegde and others. Rashmika however stuck out like a sore thumb, especially with all the English dialogues. In fact there were so many English dialogues that I sometimes wondered why it is set in the 1960s/1980s; it feels completely like a 2020s settings with only the set and props changed somewhat.
I haven't watched Veer Zara. But I have watched Padmaavat. Both movies are totally different not comparable. 🙂

I haven't watched Veer Zara. But I have watched Padmaavat. Both movies are totally different not comparable. 🙂
If you believe, I to not watched Veera Zara till now but Im SRK fan. I to watch Padmaavat on 3rd day because of Ranveer and Deepika only because of their acting.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock