DDF Exclusive General Discussion, News, Updates And Comparison Of Various DTH Brands

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 516
  • Views: Views 62,192
One more thing to add, Tata Play provides free 5 minute preview of premium HD and SD channels which other DTH services won't provide.

This free preview makes it visually easy for the user to subscribe if they want to.
D2h also provides 5 minutes free preview

Another thing to add @dino29 bhai. Tata Play users are more thankful to Tata Play because they get 7 FTA HD channels. Also they are the only provider along with DD FreeDish where they can watch important national events like inauguration of Ram Temple and Republic Day Parade on HD. I dare Airtel to think beyond profits for consumers sometimes.

Nothing to do with Tata Play wanting to provide DD HD channels or Airtel Digital TV not willing....if Airtel gets so much spare bandwidth as Tata Play got thru GSat24 they shall also add all the DD Network HD channels and many other channels available in India.

Talking about profit Tata Play has remained more costly operator in Pre NTO era despite the fact that being leading DTH operator with big subscriber base they would have got huge discounts in advance payment RIO deals they did with various broadcasters, i still remember they priced A La Carte channels so so high with some channels like CNBC TV18 Prime HD costing Rs. 100 so that people opted for DPO bouquets which too were costly...later too as far as discounts r concerned Airtel Digital TV provides more economical packs for customers be it account / region/ language specific packs or various offers on packs / new connections and other benefits part of bundled Airtel Black Plans, even i find Hardware + Software quality of Airtel Digital TV SD / HD / XStream Smart Android Box to be lot superior as compared to Tata Play.

Yes, Tata Play does not charge late recharge fee, Safe Custody charges and provides Channel Packs at Re. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offers but still if you compare other discounts provided by Airtel Digital TV then they still come across at par or better than Tata Play in giving affordable services.

Lastly i have already explained multiple times why certain channels like Viacom18 HD channels r pending addition on Airtel Digital TV since a long time and same shall happen post LCN Realignment as before that it cannot be accommodated ....Please refer to those posts by searching with keywords as i would not repeat the same....other than that Airtel Digital TV has been adding various channels on regular basis

Final verdict
Tataplay has mtv beats hd popular and demanded channel while airtel still think this channel is not in demand because people can watch in YouTube ( logic 🙏)

Tataplay app service is mind blowing no dth can beat it! So easy to view existing packages, easy to drop and add!

Jingalala offers are also really good, it actually helps me to save 6 month add-on money because hindi movies hd and English combo hd add on they are providing almost 6 times in a year!

What more, tataplay users can add and drop alacarta channels, there is no lockin but same not true for airtel...to justify this, Mr x is asking viewer to opt for add ons and you people know which is better!

So even after this all this if someone is claiming airtel is premium, they need to try tataplay from middle class perspective!

Nothing to do with Tata Play wanting to provide DD HD channels or Airtel Digital TV not willing....if Airtel gets so much spare bandwidth as Tata Play got thru GSat24 they shall also add all the DD Network HD channels and many other channels available in India.

Talking about profit Tata Play has remained more costly operator in Pre NTO era despite the fact that being leading DTH operator with big subscriber base they would have got huge discounts in advance payment RIO deals they did with various broadcasters, i still remember they priced A La Carte channels so so high with some channels like CNBC TV18 Prime HD costing Rs. 100 so that people opted for DPO bouquets which too were costly...later too as far as discounts r concerned Airtel Digital TV provides more economical packs for customers be it account / region/ language specific packs or various offers on packs / new connections and other benefits part of bundled Airtel Black Plans, even i find Hardware + Software quality of Airtel Digital TV SD / HD / XStream Smart Android Box to be lot superior as compared to Tata Play.

Yes, Tata Play does not charge late recharge fee, Safe Custody charges and provides Channel Packs at Re. 1 as part of Jingalala Saturday Offers but still if you compare other discounts provided by Airtel Digital TV then they still come across at par or better than Tata Play in giving affordable services.

Lastly i have already explained multiple times why certain channels like Viacom18 HD channels r pending addition on Airtel Digital TV since a long time and same shall happen post LCN Realignment as before that it cannot be accommodated ....Please refer to those posts by searching with keywords as i would not repeat the same....other than that Airtel Digital TV has been adding various channels on regular basis
Dear, there is unlimited suspension and resumption. I have two connections. I resume my connection when there is something special or sporting event on weekend. Even Jingalala offer can be extended. See packs of ₹1 is still there on my account. They take care of their middle class users. Even their app is excellent. I felt frustrated using Airtel app to make modifications. There is 0 day lock-in policy. Only negativity about Tata Play is it's minimum recharge amount that is ₹200. There are loopholes where you can recharge even smaller amount. Since these are unofficial methods. It doesn't count.
ryaYojH.jpg

Like Seriously bro??
Discount & Airtel has no relation in common.

Every month Tata Play gives 8 offers for ₹1/ month that's 96 offers Every Year.
Even Airtel may not have provided even 90 such offer since it's existence.

Tata Play is also providing Free Connections to All users for a specific amount.

Like Seriously bro??

Even Tata Play is providing Free Connections to All users for a specific amount.
Yes, ₹3000 for ₹3000 is amazing offer. That's 12 months of free connection. ₹250 is average spent on connections.

Like Seriously bro??

Tata Play is also providing Free Connections to All users for a specific amount.

Even airtel provides free HD / XStream box with advance recharge offers / schemes...also they provide free OTT app access, Airtel XStream Play subscription with various plans (mobile, dth,,broadband, airtel black)....also zero NCF is charged on most DTH plans for airtel black customers.... Already said if u consider overall pricing / discounts in regular or suspension offers for packs or new connection offers then it is at par with Tata Play interms of affordability.

Also Airtel XStream Box costs just Rs. 1500 and has great product quality and even provided with free with certain schemes to its mobile, dth, broadband, airtel black customers

Also Airtel XStream Box costs just Rs. 1500 and has great product quality and even provided with free with certain schemes to its mobile, dth, broadband, airtel black customers
It's available for limited market. It's not available for my city.
Even airtel provides free HD / XStream box with advance recharge offers / schemes...also they provide free OTT app access, Airtel XStream Play subscription with various plans (mobile, dth,,broadband, airtel black)....also zero NCF is charged on most DTH plans for airtel black customers.... Already said if u consider overall pricing / discounts in regular or suspension offers for packs or new connection offers then it is at par with Tata Play interms of affordability.
If NCF is free on black plans which caters to high paying users and OTT is not complimentary provided on all plans. How are they affordable which you stated couple of post ago?

Just to draw a valid comparison as to how almost same news incase of 2 companies gets completely opposite reactions wherein airtel is always criticized for no valid reasons
Thank you for clear answer. It means you are intentionally driving threads off topic knowing very well that an entire separate comparisons section is already there. You were informed of the same thing not once, not twice but numerous times.

Then why post here? The answer is simple, to get more attention of Tata Play users towards you ADTV favouring posts with aim of instigating people, which won't work that well in comparison section.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock