General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: No Updates.....No Additions....even at least removals......Feeling bore with D2H..

D2h only adding shopping channels and moving to active window guys change u r dth and shift to tata sky because ts are adding 10 hd channels on April 5 never take d2h removing channels not adding

RE: No Updates.....No Additions....even at least removals......Feeling bore with D2H..

Akash said:
D2h only adding shopping channels and moving to active window guys change u r dth and shift to tata sky because ts are adding 10 hd channels on April 5 never take d2h removing channels not adding

Absolutely
go for tata sky bro
:)

I will wait till end of this month and I will move to jinga la la :)

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

I will move to Tata sky at the end of this month

Doubt: Can I remove or deactivate an addon pack before expiring it's lockin period?. Then how?. Can't find any option to remove from their web site by going thorough account login.

nambbus said:
Doubt: Can I remove or deactivate an addon pack before expiring it's lockin period?. Then how?. Can't find any option to remove from their web site by going thorough account login.
Use the d2h infinity app to remove add on..but after loking period...

nambbus said:
Which add-on u want to remove?

Yes you can do by subscribing to those base pack which contain channels of ur subscribed add-on.
For eg:- if subscribed 1month/3M HD addon want to remove before lockin period just upgrade ur package to plantium HD pack then downgrade to any of ur desired pack, thats it

So I can't remove untill it expires.. Got reply from CC.. Lockin period is just :wall

IMG_20160404_183748_732.jpg

@nambbus bro...

send mail to your state's Nodal Officer

& they'll definitely remove them....
if they're are in lock-in period also.....

Can anyone guide me how to insert image in this forum? The insert image tab is asking to enter url!:wall:'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock