General Discussion & Updates about d2h

RE: General Discussion & Channel Request on Videocon D2H

How to get future program details in Videocon HD, I am only getting of next program.

No sound in d2h home channels and regional home channels in my hd stb why?

Asad Afzal said:
How to get future program details in Videocon HD, I am only getting of next program.

In guide, you can get up to 4 days program schedule bro
& on internet, you can get 8+ days program schedule too

Recharge Fan said:
In guide, you can get up to 4 days program schedule bro
& on internet, you can get 8+ days program schedule too
What he asked and what you are saying! He is asking the procedure. Not asking how many days available where.

Bapun Raz said:
What he asked and what you are saying! He is asking the procedure. Not asking how many days available where.
Using guide is not difficult
He just have to open menu & he will learn instantly
These are very basic things & if he want this also, you can answer him

Recharge Fan said:
Using guide is not difficult
He just have to open menu & he will learn instantly
These are very basic things & if he want this also, you can answer him

If you are asking us to answer, then why you posted a different thing at the first?

If you don't know the answer or don't want to answer that question, it is not necessary to answer something else. If you are interested in his question answer that question. If not, leave it. Don't post something else.

And not all of us are genius like you to learn everything instantly. Come out your world and look at the problems in others perspective as well.

If you know something well, it is not necessary that others should also know it.

Is any one getting Zee cafe HD in Platinum HD pack because i'm not and when i called them they told me it'll start after 12th Oct.is anyone getting same problem?

M.J.Sadiq said:
If you are asking us to answer, then why you posted a different thing at the first?

If you don't know the answer or don't want to answer that question, it is not necessary to answer something else. If you are interested in his question answer that question. If not, leave it. Don't post something else.

And not all of us are genius like you to learn everything instantly. Come out your world and look at the problems in others perspective as well.

If you know something well, it is not necessary that others should also know it.

Asad Afzal said:
OK
Let me answer.
He just have to go to menu
Then scroll down to guide
Then select channel to view program guide & see schedule on screen
Scroll next for next hours & press colour button as directed on screen for +24 or -24 hours

Is it sufficient?
Do write back if you have further queries.

rohit88 said:
Is any one getting Zee cafe HD in Platinum HD pack because i'm not and when i called them they told me it'll start after 12th Oct.is anyone getting same problem?
Try to heavy refresh or call to senior cc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock