General Discussion & Updates about d2h

With just 3 weeks remaining for the FIFA World Cup, is there any news regarding addition of Sony Ten 2 HD and Sony ESPN HD channels? I have not been recharging much for the last month. If there is no guarantee on addition of these channels in time, I am planning to switch to another DTH provider. Fed up with such poor service, higher costs and lower number of channels compared to others.

Last edited:
Enjoy existing hd channels till new hd channels not added don't feel angry :hehe:& when government will give permission to d2h for new tps then new hd channels will be added for sure have patience
This type of comments getting from last 3 years nothing is happening.......

No bro this is last 3yrs:blush:
K bro i dont have faith on you but Now i know that i have to repeat my question 3 years more that when will we get addition Hd/sd channels so dont be angry bro if you get rapeat questions abt addition 😊

Last edited:
K bro i dont have faith on you but Now i know that i have to repeat my question 3 years more that when will we get addition Hd/sd channels so dont be angry bro if you get rapeat questions abt addition 😊
Bro i think within 6 months big changes in merged company

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock