General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Hi,
My intention is not to defame d2h. Being a customer i would like to how is other views on d2h.
Why d2h is removing channels one by one?? Whether it's running out of money?? Can all the channels be removed finally by saying complimentary and promotional basis??
Are u all happy with videcon d2h services??
Thanks
Ps: Admin, closing the thread is not the solution.
Hi not added d2h HD channels platform

Hy bros !! I have planned to buy Videocon d2h !! Currently there was an an unused green way dish i want to dismantle that dish and in that place i want to fix Videocon dish !! Will that Videocon dish technician will dismantle that green way dish !! And fix Videocon dish or i have to arrange someone to dismantle the gw dish ? Share ur suggestions bros
Thanks in advance
Kindly help in this bros !!

I am experiencing Very annoying continuous interrupted sound issue on d2h since morning.

Today When i was started my d2h product i was saw the add ons add running on home hd in this add they showing south hd add ons in which i was noticed that kannada hd channels showing 5 logos ,and tamil hd channels showing 6 to 7 hd channels anf telugu & malayalam 6 hd channels

Last edited:
Today When i was started my d2h product i was saw the add ons add running on home hd in this add they showing south hd add ons in which i was noticed that kannada hd channels showing 5 logos ,and tamil hd channels showing 6 to 7 hd channels anf telugu & malayalam 6 hd channels
Bro dont get excited, whatever u r telling I understood
It's not new, those hd channels r from long time in different addon
Better watch those images in my another thread running in case u missed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock