General Discussion & Updates about d2h

I activated the South super base package with South super Premium HD addon last Monday. But suddenly today from videocon removed the "South super Premium HD addon" and add "south super HD addon" and "free South super English movie addon"

Why videocon removed the premium HD addon ???

Bro
I activated the South super base package with South super Premium HD addon last Monday. But suddenly today from videocon removed the "South super Premium HD addon" and add "south super HD addon" and "free South super English movie addon"

How come free english movies, I am using the same base pack.

Same here. I activated super gold sports hd add on but d2h removed and activated super gold hd add on pack

Try, i have spoken many times. But its of no use.
I spoke to the cc supervisor. He told that the offer is activated based on area pin code and I'm not eligible for this addon. I think it's so dumb to give an addon based on area pin code.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock