General Discussion & Updates about d2h

As well as nearly adds running on home hd there showing 6 tamil hd channels ( colors tamil hd and sun life hd) logos shows additional in add so ithink this channels soon be available on d2h platform
Dont get confuse no sunlife hd nor colour tamil hd:no:
IMG_20180818_175531.jpg

Videocon D2H Only Remove Remove & Remove Not Adding Huh When They Stopped Removing
Videocon and DishTv are merged and now they are in merging process of their assets which will be very painful, they will try to negotiate the broadcasting fees from the broadcasters, earlier they were paying fees as different entities which was more and now as a one entity they will try to pay less and that's why their will be clash between them and broadcaster and channels will get removed. They will negotiate with broadcasters as one entity and the channels will come back in future. They should be merging the transponders and other things also since their is no meaning in paying twice the fees for carrying the same channels. The merging process is very painful for the customers.

I have a philips tv (40PFL5670) which has in-built d2h STB, anyone can help me how to activate this? I sent an email and called the CC but they are not helpful.. I think they don't even understand what I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock