General Discussion & Updates about d2h

Why epg of only next one hour available??
How much time you keep recording because yesterday night I scheduled recording but today morning when I checked recording, pen drive is empty & my recording is expired
Which dth you have? You mentioned that you have tata sky dvr but you are posting in Videocon D2H section and your history is showing Dish TV.

Last edited:
Which dth you have? You mentioned that you have tata sky dvr but you are posting in Videocon D2H section and your history is showing Dish TV.
I’ve three dth Tatasky dvr currently, dishtv few years ago, box still there but not active, D2h after dishtv which was not active but activated again just to watch Sony HD channels but I’m facing signal problems on D2h and very poor customer support as compared to Tatasky

I’ve three dth Tatasky dvr currently, dishtv few years ago, box still there but not active, D2h after dishtv which was not active but activated again just to watch Sony HD channels but I’m facing signal problems on D2h and very poor customer support as compared to Tatasky
You can check the connections in d2h, might need to align your dish, you yourself can also compare the picture quality with other dth including tata sky and Airtel with Videocon D2H and let us know, I found it best. First resolve the signal problem and then compare.

You can check the connections in d2h, might need to align your dish, you yourself can also compare the picture quality with other dth including tata sky and Airtel with Videocon D2H and let us know, I found it best. First resolve the signal problem and then compare.
I can compare Tatasky & D2h as I activated D2h again but I’ve not used Airtel so not possible to check PQ but as majority supporting Airtel for HD PQ so I’m thinking to shifting to Airtel

I can compare Tatasky & D2h as I activated D2h again but I’ve not used Airtel so not possible to check PQ but as majority supporting Airtel for HD PQ so I’m thinking to shifting to Airtel
ok but since you have started using Videocon D2H, just resolve the signal issue and check the picture quality and then you can join Airtel and you can guide us through your experience and picture quality comparison in those 3 boxes.

Even Airtel has started adding channels for ROI. God knows when D2H will start adding channels for ROI. Just losing patience with D2H. I am thinking of ending my 7 year old relationship with D2H.

Yes bro the situation is not good as dishtv and d2h are not adding any channels for ROI.GOD knows when they plan to add missing channels.

Even Airtel has started adding channels for ROI. God knows when D2H will start adding channels for ROI. Just losing patience with D2H. I am thinking of ending my 7 year old relationship with D2H.
You can join Airtel for now, I have done the same, just don't return your Videocon D2H box if they ask and later you can rejoin D2H if they starts adding channels . you need to pay Rs 4900 for Airtel HD connection for 50 HD channels, it is almost Rs 400 per month and cheaper than D2H.

Yes bro the situation is not good as dishtv and d2h are not adding any channels for ROI.GOD knows when they plan to add missing channels.

Yes. Tata sky who is having all sorts of problems is also adding new hd and SD channels. But D2H is only concentrating in adding south Indian channels. If this continues they will lose market share and customers in ROI. Do they have any plan at all in adding ROI channels this year? Can some senior members throw some light on this.

Yes. Tata sky who is having all sorts of problems is also adding new hd and SD channels. But D2H is only concentrating in adding south Indian channels. If this continues they will lose market share and customers in ROI. Do they have any plan at all in adding ROI channels this year? Can some senior members throw some light on this.
My view on this is because both of the entities are merged and their subscribers increased and they are negotiating with broadcasters for less price, broadcasters are not agreeing and then they remove channels, after 1 or 2 years, broadcasters will realize that they are losing revenue from them and again new negotiations will happen at that time and channel additions will take place then. Already I waited for 1 and half years for HD channels additions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock