General Discussion & Updates about d2h

xJf

Last edited:
Today even Tata sky readded Sony channels. Dishtv -D2h is still negotiating. I somewhat feel that Dish tv will finally place D2h for south India and place itself for ROI. D2h has become worse after Dishtv bought it. Today I recharged my D2h and it will be my last recharge unless I see some channel addition happening. @Vadirocks bro hopefully you will have some update in next 30 days, when the industry is transforming into new one.

Bro i am also waiting for new channel addations in dishd2h hope that when dishtv will move all south indian channels to d2h than we will see lots of channels to be added in dishd2h

Bro i am also waiting for new channel addations in dishd2h hope that when dishtv will move all south indian channels to d2h than we will see lots of channels to be added in dishd2h

They may add channels but they are not looking to add all channels specially good channels.Also they are not interested to add music channels which are the most in number missing.Thats why I am looking to move from Dishtv as they omit channels.

They may add channels but they are not looking to add all channels specially good channels.Also they are not interested to add music channels which are the most in number missing.Thats why I am looking to move from Dishtv as they omit channels.
Mine last date is in April
Dumping date

Whether nick hd + having english audio feed , along with hindi audio feed in d2h ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock