General Discussions & news about Reliance Digital TV

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,394
  • Views: Views 150,357
Changes in RDTV Official Website: On visiting the website, the default banner now is "Get maximum benefits on long term recharges", earlier it was "Flat 3% Cashback" and now has been removed altogether.

Also, the banner is not scrolling automatically. I also got SMS from RDTV to subscribe to Long Term pack and avail "additional free days" - however I dont think anything has changed in terms of their Monthly and Long Term Packs.

@Hassan Syed bro, at least they continued the service, albeit quietly. I dont think they will make any progress. My experience in past 1 year was also very bad. I think it will stay the same for next 1 year, hoping that it doesn't die out. Eventually most will switch over to other DTH. As it is, other DTH platforms are hungry to grab RDTV users.

Now reliance Digital is purchased by VEECOM. I am sure they will try to compete other DTH

I hope for the same. I had a really long relationship with them :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock