Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

No such problem here. I have a HD connection though (does that matter?). I get perfect signal in Cloudy & Light Rain conditions too. It only lose signal when there is very heavy rain.
It is strange that during heavy rain for me it works. But when it's cloudy I get message every 5 second. Then signal restores. It's getting annoying.

I have been hearing that since last year. If they add it I'll go for Internet TV as my TV doesn't have Bluetooth support. I use to use this third party bluetooth-enabled dongle like thing. It doesn't work properly.

U need dongle for what purpose? If it is for regular casting purpose then i would suggest to wait for airtel fire stick to come out before deciding as this may have bluetooth/WiFi support. If so then opt for normal hd stb and stick might be provided free with subscription plan or as benefit under airtel thanks program

U need dongle for what purpose? If it is for regular casting purpose then i would suggest to wait for airtel fire stick to come out before deciding as this may have bluetooth/WiFi support. If so then opt for normal hd stb and stick might be provided free with subscription plan or as benefit under airtel thanks program
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01N4ICSPE/?tag=dreamdth-21
Bluetooth transmitter. Something like this. Would have posted pictures. But I lent it to my friend.

Hold a bit till airtel makes official announcement about smart stick. They might have streaming or content transfer thru bluetooth feature in built with this
I have a smart TV. I have everything but bluetooth feature on my TV. I just need a media player connected with TV with native bluetooth support.

As per Sky Sports website, Sky Sports Ashes showing both matches.
Screenshot-20190803-222543-01.jpg
@dino29 Why can't we have Red button simulcast coverage for premiere league?

When Bindass was considered as a youth oriented channel by Barc,it was no.1 for many times and given tight competition to MTV. Later they removed it from that section and channel got disappeared. I hope Star to revamp Bindass and return it as a youth oriented channel again.Admitting that Star got failed in that genre with Channel V but I don't think Bindass repeat it. Bindass has good penetration among youth with some of its contents, adding to this introducing some fresh contents, contents from channel V, youth oriented and romantic movies from Star's library,music etc then the channel will be huge success.

Last edited:
When Bindass was considered as a youth oriented channel by Barc,it was no.1 for many times and given tight competition to MTV. Later they removed it from that section and channel got disappeared. I hope Star to revamp Bindass and return it as a youth oriented channel again.Admitting that Star got failed in that genre with Channel V but I don't think Bindass repeat it. Bindass has good penetration among youth with some of its contents, adding to this introducing some fresh contents, contents from channel V, youth oriented and romantic movies from Star's library,music etc then the channel will be huge success.
Star don't have interest in music channels they shutdown channel V simply
But now star maa music no 1 Telugu music channel soon maa music Telecasting new youth oriented programs
Star focused more on Telugu music channel
Looks like Soon they will launch music channels in regional languages

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock