Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Housefull Music Coming soon.
SA8oKyx.png

Housefull_music – houseful

Looks like The Voice and Impractical Jokers will soon move to Star.

Also Sony Pix is airing fewer new songs specially from T-Series since its ratings started to drop. They took wrong step by reducing time allocated for 90s 2000s music.

News World India has stopped regular transmission

AXN is the one alongwith Zee Cafe which needs to catch up with Star World, Comedy Central, Viacom18 else ratings will further sink

Looks like The Voice and Impractical Jokers will soon move to Star.

Also Sony Pix is airing fewer new songs specially from T-Series since its ratings started to drop. They took wrong step by reducing time allocated for 90s 2000s music.

News World India has stopped regular transmission

AXN is the one alongwith Zee Cafe which needs to catch up with Star World, Comedy Central, Viacom18 else ratings will further sink
How is IJ moving to Star?

How is IJ moving to Star?

Warner must have signed new agreement with Star / Disney

Also seeing much indications in Sony, Discovery joining Viacom-CBS entity

All these r complex stuff to analyse and discuss so i prefer to not write a big post on them. Usually if i start doing so then this alongwith resulting queries lead to lot of time getting consumed. Would have loved to delve deeper in all aspects but due to busy life i tends to hold back sometimes. :(

&Pictures HD has really loud ads and packaging. I am watching Simbaa. Dialogues weren't audible but when ads came it was ridiculously loud.

Why the packaging has international voice as packaging?

Update
------------

Bindass has now aggressively started to offer New Branding of the Channel by introducing 2 Brand New Offerings on the Board.

1)'Volume Upar' - Compilation of Most Popular / Entertainer / Chart Topper Songs Daily 6.45 am to 9.00 am.

2)'Mera MiX Tape' - Exclusive & Finest Compilation of Various Music Albums with Interesting Originals from Indian Library and from Most Popular Band from India as well as from around the World Daily 9.00 pm to 10.00 pm.

So it's clear that after Disney-Star amalgamation Bindass trying best for Changing Gear with affordable ALC Price.

Update
------------

Bindass has now aggressively started to offer New Branding of the Channel by introducing 2 Brand New Offerings on the Board.

1)'Volume Upar' - Compilation of Most Popular / Entertainer / Chart Topper Songs Daily 6.45 am to 9.00 am.

2)'Mera MiX Tape' - Exclusive & Finest Compilation of Various Music Albums with Interesting Originals from Indian Library and from Most Popular Band from India as well as from around the World Daily 9.00 pm to 10.00 pm.

So it's clear that after Disney-Star amalgamation Bindass trying best for Changing Gear with affordable ALC Price.
These two are old programs. They're running from many months before the merger.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock