Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I am just curious. Which channels you subscribed to?
All Kannada channels except Udaya TV. Only 1 in HD - Colors Kannada HD.
Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Discovery, Star Sports channels, English news channels and all the rest of the free channels in DTH packs we never watch.

PS: My previous comment was made in Travel XP 4K thread, not here!

Last edited:
All Kannada channels except Udaya TV. Only 1 in HD - Colors Kannada HD.
Animal Planet HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Discovery, Star Sports channels, English news channels and all the rest of the free channels in DTH packs we never watch.

PS: My previous comment was made in Travel XP 4K thread, not here!
Which broadcaster offered you tv in bad quality? News channels?

BOL News,
Indus News

Courtesy from BOL news is often shown in Indian News channels. It has UHD written in its logo with a transition saying "Pakistan's No. 1 4K Channel".
I think News Channels are more entertaining there. So many funny things keep happening there. I remember watching in India TV or Zee News. They were showing how humerous Pakistani News anchors are. They are more like comedians. There is an anchor in BOL News, who is famous for his humourous new reporting.
Pakistan may have some HD channels but most of the main channels such as Geo TV, ARY Digital and PTV are not even in HD. Only Hum TV is in HD. That is a complete shame. Then again, many Pakistani TV channels are copycats (e.g., 8XM, Movies One, Abb Takk), so it is not a surprise that news channels will be launched in HD/(fake) 4K first! :lol:

Yes bro. I totally agree with you. Watching on TV is really a very different thing than on mobile
Having not had a proper TV connection for two years, I really miss the familiarity of that channel logo in the corner. Watching an episode on Zee5/Hotstar/SonyLIV just isn't the same. (Though SonyLIV episodes do have the logo of the channel, in addition to other graphics elements.)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock