Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Above may also be a decision coming out bcoz of Sony taking over reigns of Network18 unofficially, just guessing bcoz even Sony Mix has this horrible full screen double zoom SD format strategy which ruins picture quality

Sony Mix has this horrible full screen double zoom SD format strategy which ruins picture quality
Yeah.. It looks bizarre. First they crop a 21:9 music video to 4:3, and then we are watching it stretched to 16:9.

I have noticed twice now. Sony Ten 1 HD is acting weird. They are airing WWE Raw. They take a break and re-air same segment that was on before the break. What is going on?

All Network18 SD channels previously available in 16:9 format now reverted back to 4:3 video aspect ratio format .... I am sensing addition of HD Feeds on dish d2h, airtel in next few days. This must have been done to have unique appeal to separate feeds , till now unavailability of HD feeds meant SD catered to both audience groups

All Network18 SD channels previously available in 16:9 format now reverted back to 4:3 video aspect ratio format .... I am sensing addition of HD Feeds on dish d2h, airtel in next few days. This must have been done to have unique appeal to separate feeds , till now unavailability of HD feeds meant SD catered to both audience groups
Didn't notice any such thing in Colors Kannada SD and HD, History TV HD and SD or News 18 Kannada on D2H.

Didn't notice any such thing in Colors Kannada SD and HD, History TV HD and SD or News 18 Kannada on D2H.

Yes GEC, Infotainment Channels are not part of this change. Maybe soon it will join others in list. This reverse transition can also be a result of negative impact in subscription of HD Channels which having SD channels in 16:9 format would have brought, Infotainment /GEC might have not had much trouble with this regard

till now unavailability of HD feeds meant SD catered to both audience groups
This is interesting! :skd:
This reverse transition can also be a result of negative impact in subscription of HD Channels which having SD channels in 16:9 format would have brought, Infotainment /GEC might have not had much trouble with this regard
Can you explain? :huh:

Infotainment Channels are not part of this change. Maybe soon it will join others in list.
I had subscribed to History channel seeing it's 16:9 ratio! now if they go back to 4:3, so I'll go back to unsubscribing.

Yes GEC, Infotainment Channels are not part of this change. Maybe soon it will join others in list. This reverse transition can also be a result of negative impact in subscription of HD Channels which having SD channels in 16:9 format would have brought, Infotainment /GEC might have not had much trouble with this regard
Even News is unaffected. So, which channels are you talking about?

HD channel subscription will have even more tougher times if broadcasters don't lower the price next.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock