Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,381
RE: General discussions on TV channels news

N.K raj said:
Is Zee Talkies :hd officially launched yes or no.

Not yet bro :k

Is Mtv Beats :hd officially launched y or n

N.K raj said:
Is Mtv Beats :hd officially launched y or n

Yes on 9th :)

svbc channel going to be revamped very soon .

Deepu Darling said:
svbc channel going to be revamped very soon .

As which language channel :huh

Is Star Suvarna HD And Star Suvarna Plus HD Launched??:skd

I Seen These Two Channels In Jio Tv..:em

lets wait bro,ads running about channel revamp on svbc but revamp date not announced yet.

Guys, there is a good news for the lovers of Bollywood Classics as SPN India is planning to launch the HD version of Sony MAX 2, as just now I have read somewhere else that SPN has applied for the license of Sony MAX2 HD and they have said also that as soon as they will get the license from MIB for the same, they will initiate the process to launch the 'Sony MAX 2 HD' channel, this post was supported with a attached image which is said to be a newspaper cutting, but I was not allowed to download that and read the full news as I am not a member of that website !!
I think, thats why Sony MAX HD has stopped their much highlighted weekly property 'MAX HD Rewind' for last four months in which they use to show some of the best Bollywood Classics in HD on every Saturday at 10:30 PM, I can still remember that at the time of launch of MAX HD, Mr. Neeraj Vyas had revealed that for a section called 'MAX HD Rewind', the channel has digitally re-mastered around 120 classic movies such as Anand and Chupke Chupke, then why all of sudden they removed this weekly slot permanently from the channel, I think, because of this only i.e. MAX 2 HD i.e. because they have already decided to launch the HD feed of MAX 2 !!
And one more thing, it was also said at the time of launch of MAX HD that it will not showcase the Hindi dubbed version of South Indian moveis but now for last four months it has become a regular feature of the channel since when they decided to remove the Bollywood Classics slot 'MAX HD Rewind', By the way I was missing this slot very badly, but now I am very very much happy as they are going to launch the 'Sony MAX 2 HD' channel, Watching Bollywood Classics in HD will be always great !!

Back
Top Bottom