Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Fun Fact. Soviet Union were biggest overseas consumer of bollywood. Unfortunately, popularity faded after the collapse of Soviet Union.
There is a special Russian version of Zee TV with a differently coloured logo.

latest

Last edited:
Wah Wah Ram Ji! Jodi Kya banaayi, sony aur sab ko badhaai ho badhaai..... Humming this bcoz my eyes popped up wide after seeing sunday schedule of Sony Max, all bollywood and hollywood films... Had not expected this coming and cannot remember last time this happened.... Not single dubbed south indian movie all day

Wah Wah Ram Ji! Jodi Kya banaayi, sony aur sab ko badhaai ho badhaai..... Humming this bcoz my eyes popped up wide after seeing sunday schedule of Sony Max, all bollywood and hollywood films... Had not expected this coming and cannot remember last time this happened.... Not single dubbed south indian movie all day
Only for Sunday special or every day ?
Better if they telecast like this
Sony Max_Bollywood & Hollywood
Sony Max2_Classic Bollywood
Sony wah_Pure South dubbed movies

Even on Saturday there is Dostana, sala khadoos, satellite shankar, pagalpanti, 3 id*ots on sony max
And yesterday on Friday they showed Noor, Mujhse shadi karogi, Tiger Zinda hai,Parineeta

Last edited:
Even on Saturday there is Dostana, sala khadoos, satellite shankar, pagalpanti, 3 id*ots on sony max
And yesterday on Friday they showed Noor, Mujhse shadi karogi, Tiger Zinda hai,Parineeta

Well movies shown in watershed hrs cannot b counted as part of main schedule, if u start including them then 2 bollywood movies additionally will b daily part of sony max but hardly few can watch them. Day part is what is significant.. These days sony max mostly airs dubbed movies even at 6 AM slot

Sorry to burst your bubble @dino29 bro but this is the schedule for Sony Max and Sony Max HD today and tomorrow. Sura, Simha 2 and Paisa Vasool are the South movies for today. Hollywood Tomorrow.

Attaching the synopsis of Parineeta as a treat below. Scroll to the end.

Fd7dCnx.jpg

g5k7p0m.jpg

udLmpOE.jpg

NpHNYHb.jpg

pw7Q41b.jpg

r5tfY7q.jpg

0LfWHRk.jpg

3wSp3Rl.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to burst your bubble @dino29 bro but this is the schedule for Sony Max and Sony Max HD today and tomorrow. Sura, Simha 2 and Paisa Vasool are the South movies for today. Hollywood Tomorrow.

Attaching the synopsis of Parineeta as a treat below. Scroll to the end.

Fd7dCnx.jpg

g5k7p0m.jpg

udLmpOE.jpg

NpHNYHb.jpg

pw7Q41b.jpg

0LfWHRk.jpg

iBP63nB.jpg

3wSp3Rl.jpg

Fd7dCnx.jpg

0LfWHRk.jpg

iBP63nB.jpg

NpHNYHb.jpg

pw7Q41b.jpg

0LfWHRk.jpg

iBP63nB.jpg

3wSp3Rl.jpg

Fd7dCnx.jpg

0LfWHRk.jpg

iBP63nB.jpg

NpHNYHb.jpg

pw7Q41b.jpg

Bubble is still fine as what i stated is true bhai

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock