Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

I am watching News 18 Assam & North East on YouTube TV. They are blocking live tv ads with the News 18 ad. Can't tv channels air ads on youtube?

Mention of Star Gold 2 removed from profile pic, description on twitter handle of Star Gold

@Saichaitanya4496 @dino29 @yashwanth05852 @Charankodi007 Bros this news true ?
For those film crews in Bollywood contemplating a move to Hyderabad’s sprawling Ramoji film city, there is some disappointing news.

Apparently the affluent Hotstar-Disney organization, has rented the entire Ramoji film city for the next three years thereby putting an unofficial embargo on any other film unit desirous of shooting at the vast premise, said to be the world’s largest film city.
Hotstar-Disney Rents Ramoji Film City For 3 Years

Last edited:
@Saichaitanya4496 @dino29 @yashwanth05852 @Charankodi007 Bros this news true ?
For those film crews in Bollywood contemplating a move to Hyderabad’s sprawling Ramoji film city, there is some disappointing news.

Apparently the affluent Hotstar-Disney organization, has rented the entire Ramoji film city for the next three years thereby putting an unofficial embargo on any other film unit desirous of shooting at the vast premise, said to be the world’s largest film city.
Hotstar-Disney Rents Ramoji Film City For 3 Years

@Rd22 bro! Not sure about the news. However IMWBuzz in last year had a good turn out in Scoops regarding Hotstar. If I remember correctly they are the first to report Special Ops and Aarya I guess. However according to Pashankar, writer on Baahubali: Before The Beginning, he has written a show called "Gharshna " for Hotstar in Telugu. Also if the news is true then TFI will have a tough time and we can expect some high profile Disney productions in Hyderabad which i'm thinking cause Hotstar Specials releases a limited number of shows compared to other OTT originals, so blocking entire RFC is not ideal.

@dino29, @ak7777, @JollyLNB bros! Bollywood Hungama also reported the same. What do you think. Have they done any cross checking regarding this?
Hotstar-Disney rents Ramoji Film City for 3 years : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

Last edited:
@Rd22 bro! Not sure about the news. However IMWBuzz in last year had a good turn out in Scoops regarding Hotstar. If I remember correctly they are the first to report Special Ops and Aarya I guess. However according to Pashankar, writer on Baahubali: Before The Beginning, he has written a show called "Gharshna " for Hotstar in Telugu. Also if the news is true then TFI will have a tough time and we can expect some high profile Disney productions in Hyderabad which i'm thinking cause Hotstar Specials releases a limited number of shows compared to other OTT originals, so blocking entire RFC is not ideal.
Bro they are creating monopoly in India and now other companies looks weak in front of Disney India

Hotstar-Disney rents Ramoji Film
By reserving India’s biggest film city for three years Hotstar intends to ensure an advantageous venue for manufacturing an incessant flow of content for consumption in these parts.
No wonder the movie theatre business seems noticeably threatened by the resources and reach of the digital manufacturers.

Bro they are creating monopoly in India and now other companies looks weak in front of Disney India

Hotstar-Disney rents Ramoji Film
By reserving India’s biggest film city for three years Hotstar intends to ensure an advantageous venue for manufacturing an incessant flow of content for consumption in these parts.
No wonder the movie theatre business seems noticeably threatened by the resources and reach of the digital manufacturers.

It's common buddy! Many studios rents out studios across the world. Other than RFC , Hyderabad have Annapurna, Annapurna Seven Acres, Ramanaidu and Padmalaya Studios. But all those will be pre engaged for TFI prods as they are directly maintained by TFI families unlike RFC. Its a big problem for other Bollywood studios who wants to shift their production to RFC will have problems though.

It's also to be noted, now studios will have take Fox Star in all matters seriously if they have do indoor shoots. Imo it's a calculated desicion as they have to produce local content for Singapore and Indonesia where Disney+ and Hotstar are getting ready to be launched in some form.

@dino29, @ak7777, @JollyLNB Bros! Bollywood Hungama also reported the same. What do you think. Have they done any cross checking regarding this?
Hotstar-Disney rents Ramoji Film City for 3 years : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama
I think news is true official announcement soon
@Saichaitanya4496 @yashwanth05852 @Charankodi007 @JollyLNB @dino29 @ak7777 @Rajpatil98 Bros

Many OTT platforms reportedly saw a spike in content consumption during the lockdown. As people were advised to stay indoors to curb the spread of COVID 19, they resorted to OTT platforms for entertainment. Considering this, Hotstar Disney has rented Ramoji Film City for 3 years.
Hotstar-Disney rents Ramoji Film City for 3 years; is it a threat to movie theaters?

Last edited:
Colors Cineplex Is Airing SOTY 2 Again And Again On Weekends As If The Movies Is Too Good And People Would Love Watching It And It Has Wasted Movies Like Andhadhun, Airlift, OMG, Gabbar Is Back, Hera Pheri, Ready, Dabangg, Golmaal 3, And Many Other Bollywood Movies By Airing Them Only 2-3 Times A Month And Sometimes They Are Not Even Aired Throughout The Month Which Is The Biggest Drawback Of Colors Cineplex
Watch it tonight at 12:35am on Colors Cineplex HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock