Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Don't know why city lights is getting aired now at 12:30 am on max hd. But no problem for atleast today, will be able watch the whole film after so many days along with watching champions league at same time
Not aired for years. Only in 2016, when Sony Max HD was more like Star Gold Select HD, Citylights and Shahid were shown.

Source

wnt8NYE.png

Instead Of Simmba/Commando 3, Manikarnika Should Have Been Aired

Why Simmba?
Have they forgotten Manikarnika which is a
pure patriotic/historical movie?
They should have aired Akshay kumar's movie Gold as well.
Gold And Manikarnika Are Not Aired Because They Have Not Got As Good TRP As Simmba.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose The Forgotten Hero, Satyagraha, Parmanu The Story Of Pokhran, The Tashkent Files, Mulk, Raazi, Swades, Lakshya, Lagaan, Dangal, Satyamev Jayate,Etc.

These Are All The Patriotic Films Which Are With Zee And I Know Zee Is Not Going To Air All Of Them But I Hope That Maximum Of These Are Aired In Their 7 Channels(Zee Cinema HD, Zee Cinema SD, Zee Bollywood, Zee Action, Zee Anmol Cinema, &pictures, &xplor HD)
Let Me Know I Have Missed Any Patriotic Movie Lying With Zee In This List

Top 3 Free Marathi channels
ZBC1cgQ.jpg

Top 5 Marathi Channels : Pay + Free

rQqki6e.jpg

Top 5 Marathi News Channels

v6ad0OA.jpg

ZBC1cgQ.jpg

rQqki6e.jpg

SXSQ9kR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock