Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Nothing special, just regular line up clubbed under a special programming block. They should have aired mission kashmir, chak de india, hindustani, lage raho munnabhai, prahaar etc.

Also their advance released or future schedule on website do not match what is actually aired on chs
Tiger Zinda Hai And Sivaji The Boss Is Ok For The Independence Day Dhamaka But Instead Of TIK TIK TIK And Sarrainodu, They Should Have Aired The Ones Which You Have Mentioned Bro :tup:And I Hope That Indian And Krantiveer Are Aired On Max 2

Last edited:
Which is the best and worst hindi news channel according to u all??
Or the most underrated or overrated ones??

Tiger Zinda Hai And Sivaji The Boss Is Ok For The Independence Day Dhamaka But Instead Of TIK TIK TIK And Sarrainodu, They Should Have Aired The Ones Which You Have Mentioned Bro :tup:

Even phantom, batla house, veer zara would have worked well. So many films lying idle in sony library, just hope star, zee get them onboard or these find space on colors cineplex bollywood soon

Here the line up I would have preferred Lage Raho Munna Bhai at early morning, Satellite Shankar at morning, Mission Kashmir at noon, Chak De India at evening and Soorma at night.
Just 1 Change. Satellite Shankar In Early Morning And Lage Raho Munna Bhai After That

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock