Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Top 5 pay marathi channels
v6ad0OA.jpg
Top 3 Free Marathi channels
ZBC1cgQ.jpg
Top 5 Marathi Channels : Pay + Free

rQqki6e.jpg
Bro You Can Post All These Screenshots In A Single Message Also And Next Time Try To Upload It On Thursday Itself When The TRP List Is Out

Is music india converted into a punjabi music channel as it was playing punjabi songs back to back.

Is there any 'Ask from Home' movie channel run by any cable operator? They will show a scrolling list of movies with numbers. Viewers can SMS the number of the movie. They will play the movie with the most SMS requests.

Now sony max hd showing yrf movies in full swing, Fan which was aired few days back at 8 am will be airing today around 7 am in hd
Band baja barat on Monday around 7 am in HD and Rab ne bana di jodi in the afternoon 3:40 pm slot on Monday max HD and 2:30 pm in SD
Today SSR vs SSR dil bechara wtp on star plus at 8 pm and Ms dhoni the untold story on star gold 2 at 8 pm

Last edited:
Gold And Manikarnika Are Not Aired Because They Have Not Got As Good TRP As Simmba.

Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose The Forgotten Hero, Satyagraha, Parmanu The Story Of Pokhran, The Tashkent Files, Mulk, Raazi, Swades, Lakshya, Lagaan, Dangal, Satyamev Jayate,Etc.

These Are All The Patriotic Films Which Are With Zee And I Know Zee Is Not Going To Air All Of Them But I Hope That Maximum Of These Are Aired In Their 7 Channels(Zee Cinema HD, Zee Cinema SD, Zee Bollywood, Zee Action, Zee Anmol Cinema, &pictures, &xplor HD)
Let Me Know I Have Missed Any Patriotic Movie Lying With Zee In This List
Many of above mentioned r airing this independence day on and pictures

Does us watching anything counts in ratings? I have heard sampled boxed from BARC is required.

How is the viewership count collected?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock