Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Instead Of Airing Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi Today, Chak De India Should Have Been Aired Today As It Completes 13 Years Of Release Today

Why Ratings of Shemaroo TV is not available?
I think they not Registered at BARC India for Channel ratings ?

30th July

Hiren Gada: So Shemaroo TV, we have just finished a major distribution of Shemaroo TV over the last about two weeks back, the ratings are not yet out. And I am hoping that in the next two weeks, the ratings come out and from that point onwards, the revenues will start. So at this point, I do not have any revenue and any number on that therefore. Now, what is the projection to a good extent will depend on a) what are the ratings and viewership numbers; and b) what is the overall ad spend scenario happening

https://www.shemarooent.com/uploads/report_RkZrm1596617285.pdf

Bro Sony pix has limited content so repetition will be there but star has a HUGE LIBRARY
I know star has a very huge library and currently they are aggressive in acquisition of movies but doesn't mean that they don't have any shortcomings(as every network has shortcomings and upcomings) they will have to work on their repetition strategy
Currently they repeat bollywood, Hollywood and South movies
Sony pix had stopped airing license To Wed after it shifted to AXN and even HBO stopped airing A Quiet Place and entourage Movie

Last edited:
Sony MAX readies gripping line-up of movies to celebrate Independence Day | DreamDTH
Sony Max's Schedule For Independence Day. Just The Timings Mentioned In This Article Are Not True, Movies Are The Same As Mentioned In This Article

Nothing special, just regular line up clubbed under a special programming block. They should have aired mission kashmir, chak de india, hindustani, lage raho munnabhai, prahaar etc.

Also their advance released or future schedule on website do not match what is actually aired on chs

Nothing special, just regular line up clubbed under a special programming block. They should have aired mission kashmir, chak de india, hindustani, lage raho munnabhai, prahaar etc.

Also their advance released or future schedule on website do not match what is actually aired on chs
Previous year's one was better

J4gnsBJ.png

Previous year's one was better

J4gnsBJ.png
Baahubali 2 is a patriotic movie? :rofl2:

I haven't since this movie on Sony Max since 2006.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock