Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter Shiva mahesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8,379
  • Views Views: Views 1,050,381
Also Maiboli, Music India
From the Media Worldwide network TS has only Sangeet Bangla and Sangeet Marathi while from SABGroup there is only Mastiii. In fact Sangeet Bangla is currently the only Bangla music channel on TS since Music Fatafati shut down and Dhoom Music was removed. Sun Direct and Airtel are betrer in this regard.

Also, TS took a long time to add even Mastiii (it was not there before August 2015).

Last edited:
Tata Sky should readd Sangeet Bhojpuri and Dabangg after resolving long-standing issues with the Media Worldwide and Sri Adhikari Brothers networks.
I don't think tata sky will add Dabbang even they will not add Maiboli(Marathi music/movie channel) it is now 1 year they removed the channel it's very difficult now since 1 year they didn't added this channel how will they add now?

I don't think tata sky will add Dabbang even they will not add Maiboli(Marathi music/movie channel) it is now 1 year they removed the channel it's very difficult now since 1 year they didn't added this channel how will they add now?
That is not a condition. A channel may be readded after 3 or even 4 years from its first removal. TS itself has several examples. Channels do not see the Date of Last Removal by Operator when they are trying to get readded on that platform.

Same thing happened with Saam TV also. Dish TV removed it and added after two years.

That is not a condition. A channel may be readded after 3 or even 4 years from its first removal. TS itself has several examples. Channels do not see the Date of Last Removal by Operator when they are trying to get readded on that platform.
Tata Sky is only DTH with more number of channels, very less channels are unavailable here.
Hope Tata Sky adds All leftover Channels.

Tata Sky is only DTH with more number of channels, very less channels are unavailable here.
Hope Tata Sky adds All leftover Channels.
Several channels have been removed over the years and some are very important.
When compiling the list of channels with old and new LCNs, I noticed that a large number of channels have been removed. Maiboli, Dabangg, Jonack, MBC TV, Captain TV, all the Tamil MK channels, Music India, most recently Vanitha TV, to name a few. So it is not all about additions. :cf2:
Many other channels have never been added, like &xplor HD, ID HD and Gemini Music HD. Nevertheless TS still has the highest channel count out of all DTHs in both SD and HD.
Actually, hundreds of channels were added in October 2015; until then it was always Dish TV or d2h (they were separate then) that was the leader in the SD channel count.

Sony should bring back AXN as a reality/ non fiction shows channel. They aired gr8 content like Top 20 Countdown, Most Shocking/Daring, Cyril, Magic's Biggest Secrets, American Ninja Warrior , Amazing Race, Survivor, Caught On Camera, David Blaine, Criss Angel, Guinness World Records , Wipeout, Minute To Win It, Ripleys Believe It Or Not and so much more.... These were awesome and fresh shows can b added along with these. Such a channel is much needed

zoom is not just music. bollywood news. and i have seen a serial on it in english language. indian actors only.
Yes, it does shows bollywood news but only for 30mins/1hr. Broadcaster has kept it's genre as music. Zoom doesn't show serials & that too in english, no chance.

Back
Top Bottom