Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

No broadcaster is interested in The Voice and The Amazing Race. I think Star needs to go for The Amazing Race. It could be aired in other channels like Fox Life.
Star should buy the streaming rights to The Voice USA if possible because it's one of my favorite reality show.

Star should buy the streaming rights to The Voice USA if possible because it's one of my favorite reality show.
Write to Viacom. They will be more than happy to have it for Vh1 and Voot Select. Problem here is Season already started. It can only be aired after its US run is completed.

Write to Viacom. They will be more than happy to have it for Vh1 and Voot Select. Problem here is Season already started. It can only be aired after its US run is completed.
Voot! That's one of the worst streaming service. They should improve their app first.

Last edited:
SRK birthday special -(2nd November on Hindi movie channels)
Sony Max 2
Dil to pagal hai - 2:50 pm
Rab Ne Bana Di jodi - 6:50 Pm
Veer Zaara - 10:30 pm
Sony Wah
Mohabattein - 12 pm
Zee Bollywood
King Uncle - 7 am
Pardes - 10:30 am
Baazigar - 3:30 pm
Dil Aashna Hai - 6 pm
Star Utsav Movies
My Name is Khan -9:30 pm
Ps - There are many more channels that are airing his movies on his birthday, so if someone can, then he can list those also.

Last edited:
SRK birthday special -(2nd November on Hindi movie channels)
Sony Max 2
Dil to pagal hai - 2:50 pm
Rab Ne Bana Di jodi - 6:50 Pm
Veer Zaara - 10:30 pm
Sony Wah
Mohabattein - 12 pm
Zee Bollywood
King Uncle - 7 am
Pardes - 10:30 am
Baazigar - 3:30 pm
Dil Aashna Hai - 6 pm
Star Utsav Movies
My Name is Khan -9:30 pm
Ps - There are many more channels that are airing his movies on his birthday, so if someone can, then he can list those also.
Happy New Year On Zee Cinema SD At 3:15 PM

Apart From Indian Movie Channels, Sony Max UK And Sony Max 2 UK Are Also Going To Air SRK'S Movies On His Birthday All Day Long
Source

Last edited:
Buffet of Entertainment by In10 media.
c4oPsU2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock