Discussion General Discussions, News & Updates On Indian TV Channels

Hi Guys ! Can anyone please tell if ILove Pen Studios channel is still available over satellite?

Looks Like Sony Is Now Finally Concerned That Sony Max(Which Was No. 1 Almost Throughout The Year) Has Been Hardly No. 1 In TRP List Since IPL Has Started. So Now All The 3 Hindi Movie Channels Of Sony Are Going To Air Blockbuster Movies(At The Box Office As Well As On TV) On Saturday Evening:-

3 id*ots On Sony Wah At 6:55 PM
Baghban On Sony Max 2 At 6:50 PM
Bahubali 2 The Conclusion On Sony Max At 7:55 PM

These 3 Movies Will Give Good TRP And Now Let's See How Gulabo Sitabo Will Perform On TV On Sunday Afternoon Because I Am Doubtful About The Movie's Performance As It Is An Average Movie And They Still Have Shakuntala Devi's Premiere Pending Which Would Also Provide Good TRP.

So Now Let's See If Sony Max Can Be Back At No. 1 Once The IPL Ends

Looks Like Sony Is Now Finally Concerned That Sony Max(Which Was No. 1 Almost Throughout The Year) Has Been Hardly No. 1 In TRP List Since IPL Has Started. So Now All The 3 Hindi Movie Channels Of Sony Are Going To Air Blockbuster Movies(At The Box Office As Well As On TV) On Saturday Evening:-

3 id*ots On Sony Wah At 6:55 PM
Baghban On Sony Max 2 At 6:50 PM
Bahubali 2 The Conclusion On Sony Max At 7:55 PM

These 3 Movies Will Give Good TRP And Now Let's See How Gulabo Sitabo Will Perform On TV On Sunday Afternoon Because I Am Doubtful About The Movie's Performance As It Is An Average Movie And They Still Have Shakuntala Devi's Premiere Pending Which Would Also Provide Good TRP.

So Now Let's See If Sony Max Can Be Back At No. 1 Once The IPL Ends
Bro to get trp they are doing this also every month 👇👇
Source

Ps - this is a new strategy that they have adopted since this year to promote the Bollywood, South and Hollywood dubbed movies for the entire month
They are launching such promos almost every month. Only thing I want is that they should add more number of bollywood movies on schedule.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock